1) My Parents...

~Kirishima~

Bakugo and I were sitting on my couch underneath one of my favorite shark blankets. We were snuggling and enjoying each other's warmth as we watched a movie, but I wasn't really paying attention to the movie. I was too busy admiring all of Bakugo's perfectly beautiful features. I was caught out of my daze when he looked at me with his slightly teary red eyes, he was obviously tired and he looked so cute.

"Kirishima?"
"Yes babe?"
"How long have we been dating?"

I was taken aback, the day we had started dating was such a vivid memory for me. I'd be lying if the question Bakugo had asked didn't hurt me. Was it really not that important, so he just forgot?

"We've been dating for 2 years..."
"Exactly."

I was now more confused then ever, but another part of me was relieved. Oh, he was just testing me. Bakugo sat up to look at me.

"I..." He seemed to trail off, trying to find the right words.
"What's up baby?"
"I... I want to meet your parents."

I froze. I wasn't expecting him to ask me that..
I had never told my parents I was gay, when I had tried to mention my relationship with Bakugo... they twisted my words. I eventually gave up and tried to make up a lie, this resulted in them believing Mina and I were dating...and I didn't correct them. Bakugo, however, was unaware of these events.

"Um, I don't think that's such a good idea baby..."
"Why not?!"

I looked up at him to make eye contact, his eyes were teary but they weren't from drowsiness anymore.

"Are you... that ashamed of me?"

My eyes widened.

"NO! I could never be ashamed of you babe."
"Then why? I've introduced you to my parents, why can't I meet yours? Didn't you already tell them about us?"

I bit my lip. I didn't know how Bakugo would react if I told him that my parents believed me and Mina were dating. Mina went along with it, since her parents were also the same. We came out to both sides and announced we were dating while our lovers went out shopping for us. Looking back on it, I find myself feeling really guilty for keeping this from Bakugo for so long. My face must've expressed major guilt, because Bakugo looked at me now and there was a bit of hurt in his face.

"You... you did tell them, right?"

I avoided eye contact with Bakugo, which I probably shouldn't have done. This made him really angry. He ripped the blanket off of us, I felt the cold air of my room pierce my skin. He then proceeded to stomp out of my room. I tried to run after him but he quickly locked his door. Yeah.... I was definetly screwed.

I had retreated back to our apartment complex after a few hours of begging Bakugo to open his door. I punched my punching bag in frustration, I felt the hot tears forming and I let them fall down my face.

"God dammit Bakugo...."
I paused.
"My parents..."

The End : D
Word Count: 517
Hope you enjoyed, also yes I am still working on my first book. But I had this idea, and I really wanted to make a book.