First Mission

It has been one month since joining the Blue Lion house for knight training and you were good friends with everyone in class. Well mostly everyone Felix had kept his distance from you, but you noticed he did with everyone.

Today while in class professor Byleth had to tell everyone something it seemed very important.

"If everyone is here there has been some information on bandits in the area causing trouble and this class has been assigned to deal with them."

This was not something you would have expected because you were only students.

Raising your hand, "Professor why are we assigned to do this?"

"It is important for students in this academy to experience real battles."

"Has anyone here been on a mission before?"

"Actually everyone in this class has at least been on one mission except for you."

Dimitri stood up and explained to you the kinds of missions students take part in.

"Each of the houses have at least one mission every so often to gain more experience whether it being dealing with bandits, rebellions or if it really came down to it fighting on a battlefield if everything ended up in war."

You were very nervous and of course afraid everyone has more experience than you.

As you were thinking about this Felix stood up, "If you are not up for this then you will not become a knight if you cannot even deal with something simple as bandits."

Everyone looked a bit sad at Felix's statement because everyone knew it was true.

Nobody was gonna tell you how just the first experience of a real fight possibly for your life will change you, but there are very few in your class that know that.

" I will go with all of you on this mission so I will be fighting with you." This made you curious because you will see just how skilled your professor is.

Felix seemed to smirk, " Just make sure you don't get injured, but let us hope you can hold your own out there."

After everyone left the class you secretly went to the training grounds instead of your room. It was a bit late and mostly everyone was asleep when you decided to because you thought nobody else would be there, but as you were about to train you heard three people walk in.

It was Felix, Dimitri, and Dedue. When they saw you they were actually surprised because not many of the girls would train unless they were really determined about something.

"Oh hello (y/n), are you here to train as well?" Dimitri asked genuinely curious.

You laughed a little," Yes actually I thought I should train a little for tomorrow."

Felix was silent for a bit until he said, " If you are training it would be more helpful to train with a moving target like myself."

"Hmm..." You thought about it, "Then would you be my sparring partner?"

He was taken back by seeing that there seemed to be some kind of sparkle in your determined eyes.

Without realizing he was staring in to your (e/c) eyes and was lost in them for a moment, then shook his head and cleared his throat, "Fine it would be better that way".

As you took a deep breath you got into a serious state of mind. Once ready Felix made the first move quick with his sword but you blocked it.

After you blocked his sword you quickly moved around to get behind him.