"...Mr. Burr?"

This was on my other one, I shouldn't have put a Hamilton one shot in my Marvel one but I did.

Here is is again!

Burr was sort of friends with Hamilton. At least, they were friends right now- the past two months had been friendly.

But an inside redcoat attack on the bar Alexander Hamilton had been drinking at had left the place recked.
Burr had been nearby, at a small shop when he heard the screams, the gunshots- he ran over to peer at the scene. What was going on!? Who needed medical?

Burr walked into the small place. Glasses were shattered, one or two people were dead- the rest had fled. But then Burr heard a small voice say his name.
"Aaron Burr, sir," it coughed.

Aaron spun on his heel, searching for the voice, eyes finally landing on a human in the corner.
And that body was Alexander Hamilton.

"Alexander?" Aaron exclaimed, hurrying over to the small man. But peering at his body, he saw two lacerations on his chest. Big, sickening bullet holes right in the ribs and the stomach.
There was nothing to be done- a pool of dark red blood surrounded the growing-paler Hamilton.

"Aaron Burr, sir," Alex coughed.
Burr panicked seeing his friend like this. The wound was likely already infected.
"Someone get a DOCTOR!" He yelled at something to the side.

Burr pressed his hands against Alex's wounds, but blood kept seeping and the pool of red got larger, until Burr was kneeling in it. Where was a doctor?! Surely someone had been called for a shooting!?

"Aaron?" Alex begged coherently. "I don't want to die yet. I have so much..."
Burr sighed, pressing on the bullet wounds harder.
"Well then you should stay awake. As long as you can, Alex."
Burr watched as Hamilton took a shallow, shaky breath.
"Burr?"
Alex's eyes looked around, his eyesight becoming foggy.
"Burr I can't see..."
"ALEX. Just keep your eyes open, look at me!"

Alex opened his eyes a little more, and stared hard at Aaron.
"There we go," Aaron whispered softly.
"Can... you let up? It hurts so much..." Alex wheezed. The blood on the ground was just growing.
"You'll die faster, but sur-"
"No! Stay please!"
Aaron nodded, closing his eyes, letting some of his feelings show through.
"In the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet, did you know?"
Burr looked up and the man on the floor.
"Really?" He choked. A few small tears made their way into his eyes.
"Yeah... There's a yellow sky- it's so quiet, even though things are being torn apart around you. Please don't cry for me, Burr."
"I'm not... crying..."
Alex gave a violent shiver.
"C-cold dying..."
Burr sat the man up against the wall.
"Meet your death sitting upright, yes?" He whined.
Hamilton stared at the wall for a moment, seeing something Aaron Burr couldn't see.
Then his breathing became faster- panicking.
"I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Mr. Burr-"
"Shhh, shhhhh, it's alright. I'll pass something on to Eliza if you'd tell me?"
"Tell her... tell her that I loved her and Angelica and Philip and Fanny more than the world. Burr you have to promise they'll be okay-" another violent cough racked his body.
"They'll be okay, Alexander. I promise..." Burr tipped his head to the side sadly, staring into Alex's eyes. He slowly took his hand off the stomach wound, and held the Caribbean man's hand- cringing at how cold it was.
"I'll see you on the other side, yeah?" Burr whispered.
He waited for a response.

ALEX...?

"Yeah..." and then the man exhaled his last breath.

The surrounding are seemed to darken- and Burr bowed his head.
Because Alexander Hamilton was dead.

So yeet. Bye for now.
Child of the Cranberries