Chapter 6: The Coffee's Out at the Beachwood Cafe

Harry got out of James Hagrid Cordon's police car.

"Thank you for everything." he whispered in his ear, looking up at the grand train station in front of him; a symbol of the beginning of his new life as a wizard student.

"AY, WELL YER WELCOME 'ARRY...A FRIEND IN DEED IS A FRIEND IN NEED."

Harry tilted his head in confusion."Okay, well, aren't you gonna walk me in?"

Hagrid stared at him then laughed. "NO. I GOT MONEY NOW, I HAVE TO GO DRINK, WITHDRAWALS MAKE ME GRUMPY. I'LL SEE YA THERE, I'M THE KEEPER O' KEYS AND GROUNDS."

Harry hung his head sadly. "Oh, well, alright. I guess I'll just figure it out by myself." Harry trailed inside the massive train station feeling like a small ant in an ocean of praying mantises. He preferred the ocean of gold from earlier.

He looked around the scary train station for a place to go, because he had no clue how he was supposed to get the Hogwarts.

While scanning the parameter, he noticed a familiar sight...

"My best friend Zayn Malfoylick!!" He waved and made eye contact with his buddy, but Zayn covered his face with his hands and made a quick right turn into the nearest store.

Harry marched with new found vigor to the cafe which had a pretty mermaid as the logo. Harry couldn't read anything that wasn't sheet music because he was neglected, so he figured the name of the cafe was Mermaid Coffee or Sally Sea Sells Drinks.

He saw Zayn walk up to the register, manned by a teenage boy.

"Good morning. Welcome to the Beachwood Cafe, what can I do for you today?" the boy asked.

"I'd like a cup of coffee." Zayn said impatiently.

"And how would you like that coffee, sir? Dark and bitter?"

Zayn glared at the employee just trying to do his job, "I like my coffee like I like my women"

"Overpriced?" the employee mummeded under his breath.

Zayn gave him a death glare, "HOT! I like my women HOT!!" he huffed, puffed, and crossed his arms.

The cashier rung him up and it was Harry's turn.

He went up to the teenaged boy at the register and asked for a pink sprinkle donut and double espresso blended to a thick froth with a tablespoon of butter and coconut oil. He winked. "Just like my women."

The cashier looked at him out of the corner of his eye. "Okay, that'll be 8 pounds exact."

Harry rifled through his pockets, fishing out eight galleons the size of his palm.

The cashier watched in amazement as they clattered onto the counter. "Uhhhhhhh," he murmured, his eyes reflecting the shine of gold. "We don't accept... gold... coins... my lord?" he said questioningly.

Harry shifted uncomfortably. "Well you see, that's all I have, I'm a lowly orphan boy (who loves to sing)."

Harry glanced at his best friend forever Zayn, pleading for help with his expressive  eyes. Zayn wouldn't even acknowledge him.

Harry packed up the gold coins, rejected, preparing himself for embarrassment when suddenly, a femine hand dropped 8 pounds onto the counter top for behind him, giving him a back hug.

She was tall with long curly blonde hair. Her eyes were a sparkling blue and she was wearing bright red lipstick and she had long pink acrylic nails.

"I got this." she said, turning to Harry, "long time no see, btdubs."