Matsuri x Luna

For those who's new to the rabbit hole and wants to sub to them, I'll add their YouTube channels.

This is another of my OTP(and another fav couple), but it's complicated. If you are wondering why, let me explain. When Luna first debuted, she wasn't very popular due to her personality. One week after she debuted, she and Matsuri had their first collab together(so they are obviously very close). For those who don't know about Matsuri, here's the summary: She's the biggest pervert of Hololive. She helped luna gain her confidence and even praised her a ton when talking about her with the other members. Thus, Luna favors Matsuri a lot. There was even a stream where they talked about their Matsuri and how Matsuri said that she had considered dating Luna but she's afraid of ruining their current relationship(it's sad, I know). 

Matsuri: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0UDLQCjY0rmuxCDE38FGg
Luna: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa9Y57gfeY0Zro_noHRVrnw

P.S - (this is a message for Matsuri and/or Luna if they ever see this) Life is too short. In my opinion, I think it's better to confront your feelings instead of avoiding them. If you don't, then one day you might regret it and that's not what I want. For either of you. 

(I already sent it to her(aka Matsuri) on Reddit)

My Opinion on Hololive ShipsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara