Atomic City

~Emily Dylan POV~

"Em, are you okay? Your acting weird.", Tommy said after I dropped my keys in shock.

"Hmm. Oh, yeah I'm fine.", I said snapping back to reality.

"Okay...", He said not buying it.

"Why didn't you go with the girls?", I asked Tommy.

"You know we can't all go out. It's too much publicity.", He said grabbing a glass from the cabinet.

"What do you mean?", I asked confused.

"What do I- I mean, you most definitely can't go out because your a world renown author and genius. The girls can't go out together because they can't handle all the questions about you. So, they went out in disguise.", He explained pouring himself some tea into the cup.

"O-oh. Okay.", I stuttered.

"I'm going to bed.", I said walking towards my room.

"Em, it's only 8:03. You always go to bed late!", He said.

"Not tonight.", I said and I fell asleep on my bed ignoring all the craziness of the day.

I woke up the next day and got ready. Then, I went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple as I headed out the door. I got a call to come to Mason industries right as I started my car. But my plans were no different, since I was going to see Lucy anyways.

When I got there I walked in and saw the team.

"Three hours since Flynn jumped, and you still don't know where?", Agent Christopher asked getting impatient.

"Well, we know when. When's easy.", Jiya said typing on the computer.

"Where in 62'. Much harder.", She continued.

"Could be anywhere. Almost cracked it, though.", Rufus said helping her.

"Crack harder. Rufus.", Mason said walking up to the group.

"Can you come with me for a moment?", He asked.

"Give me a minute. We're close.", Rufus said not looking up from the computer screen.

"It's about Anthony.", Mason said.

Rufus finally looked up at him.

"What about Anthony?", He asked Mason who motioned for him to follow.

They walked away from the group. Weird.

"I got it!", Jiya exclaimed.

"Guys I got it!", She said turning around and accidentally bumping into me.

"Oh. Sorry, Emily. Didn't know you were there.", She said.

"It's ok.", I smiled at her.

"Um, uh, okay, so it turns out that the negative-mass kinetic energy given off by the Mothership actually leaves behind a trace of...", Jiya started but Agent. Christopher cut her off.

" They're in Nevada.", She said.

"Somewhere in this 50-mile radius.", Jiya said pointing to an area on the screen.

"Uh, not exactly a pinpoint. Can we do any better than 50 miles?", Agent Christopher asked.

"Sorry, no.", Jiya said.