Ch.1

Sebastian's P.o.v
I was in the kitchen making master his afternoon tea. I carefully placed the kettle and cups on the cart. The cart wheels squeaked as I rolled them towards bocchan's study. I was finally in front of his door but hesitated. Hm. I shrugged it off and knocked.
"Come in." Ciel said with obvious boredom in his words. I swiftly rolled the cart in his room and picked the tea up. When I poured it, I saw him staring at me. "Anything wrong master?"
He blushed a bit. "N-nothing at all!" He stuttered. "Alright my lord."
I sat the tea on his desk and waited to be dismissed. As he took a sip I heard a small moan come out of his mouth. Damn. Music to my ears indeed.
"The tea is very delicious sebastian." He drank the rest as fast as he could. "Thank you, my lord."
I couldn't help but notice he blushes everytime I say 'my lord'
Ciel's P.o.v
Oh how I loved it when he says that. 'My lord'
"Are you alright master?" He looked at me and tilted his head. I murmured to myself "Obviously not". He started walking towards me. What the hell is he doing?! He was now only a few inches from my face and looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry master. I couldn't understand what you said." I couldn't say a word. I only blushed more "I-I...U-......" He smirked and looked down at my pants which were starting to become uncomfortable for some reason. He looked back into my eyes which were filled with lust and hunger.
Sebastian's P.o.v
This was a sexier side of my master. I was so close to him and could hear his heart beating so loudly. Before he would do anything I slammed my lips into his. Surprisingly, he kissed me back. I could tell that he wanted this for a long time. Our heads moved in sync as I licked the bottom of his lip, imploring for entrance. He opened his mouth slightly. I placed my hand on his thigh making him open his mouth more. I took my chance and slid my tongue in his mouth. A moan escaped his mouth. Holy fuck. He slid his hands through my hair and my hands, which were still in his thighs, moved up to his aroused member. "Shall we continue this in the bedroom?" Ciel said gasping for air. "Yes, my lord."