Ch.3

Sebastian's p.o.v (again)
I was right above the rim of his pants and pulled them down with my teeth. He just lay there in his boxers, sweating and a blushing mess. I placed a hand on his clothed member and slid my fingertips up and down it slowly. "s....sebas..." he moaned before finishing my name. I moved closer to his face and looked into his eyes. "say my name master." I leaned into his ear. "I want to hear you moan my name."
I pulled his boxers down slowly, just to tease him. His member was already hard. I placed my lips on the tip and slid down, taking him all. My head bobbed up and down, sending waves of pleasure through him. "Se....Bas...Tian." he let out a soft moan and I continued, going a bit faster. He opened his mouth and threw his head back in pure pleasure. I licked the pre-cum off of his tip and held my fingers close to his mouth. Ciel already knew what to do surprisingly and put three of them in his mouth, licking and kissing them one at a time. Once I thought they were wet enough, I whispered into his ear. "This may hurt at first... but it will soon feel amazing." I stuck one finger inside of him, listening to him moan and cry out in pleasure. I slid in my second finger and then the third. I hit his sweet spot and kept hitting that place. "Ngh ahhhhh!" He gripped the sheets a bit tighter. I took my fingers out of him and looked at his beautiful, sweaty, messy self. I looked down to see that I was still dressed. I smirked and stared straight at my master while stripping down. "Are you ready master?" He nodded quickly. I slowly entered him, listening to his cry of pain and pleasure. "AHHH..SEB..SEBASTIAN!" He moaned and screamed as he gripped the sheet as tight as he could. I thrusted and hit his prostate. He moaned loudly, and was sure that it could be heard through out the mansion. I hit his prostate repeatedly and knew he was about to come. "Sebastian im gonna c..come!!!!" Ciel arched his back as he came all over the sheets. I then thrusted the last time and came into him. I pulled out laying beside him, panting. He was breathing heavily and pulled close to me. "i love you sebastian." he said looking up at me panting. "I love you too, my lord." I said as I kissed his forehead, watching him drift off into sleep.