5. reminiscing

Timothée and Vanessa arrive at the apartment block and they make their way up to the apartment. They get to the top floor where the apartment is, Timothée proceeds to unlock the door and turns on the lights. The apartment was simple but had the most beautiful view of Paris you could ever see.

"Make yourself at home" Timothée says and Nessa takes this as her cue to finally take her heels off after a long day

"How do you wear those?" Timothee asks

Vanessa now starting the sober up says "well as a model, you just have to, so you get used to it"

"Ahh I see"

"Do you?"

"Nope. Not one bit"

"So Pauline stays here?" Vanessa asks while looking at the apartment.

"Yeah yeah, so she won't mind me raiding her liquor cabinet" Timothée pulls out a bottle of white wine and two glasses. He places the bottle and the glasses on the coffee and table and proceeded to get a over sized hoodie and shorts handing them to Vanessa — noticing that she's still in her tight dress from the party.

"Thanks Timmy." She grabs the clothes from him and proceeds to change in the other room

As Vanessa walks out of the other room, timothee is pouring the glasses of wine, he looks at Vanessa in his clothes and smiles. "A true model if I don't say so myself"

"Shut up Chalamet" Vanessa laughs sitting back on the couch. After taking a sip of wine Vanessa starts to laugh confusing Timothée.

"What?"

"Oh it's just that I can't believe I dated you in high school"

"I could never forget, freshman year yeah? That was what 8 years ago?"

"Yeah, you were my first kiss, you know?" Vanessa says again taking another sip of wine

"Well I was stalking you the other day and did come across your buzzfeed interview haha" Timothée chuckles nervously

"Not gonna lie I did the same thing, I got tagged in your interview so I caved and watched it. I can't believe you lied to me and what we were like 13" Vanessa jokes feeling embarrassed

"Well I think I lied because I had the largest crush on you then"

"Oh my god really but I was not pretty in high school like not at all"

"Well I thought and think you are beautiful" Timothée says smiling softly staring at Vanessa, who is trying very hard to hide that she is blushing very hard.

"You know I've watched every single one of your movies this weekend" changing the subject Vanessa mentions but instantly regrets saying that. Thinking that now Timothée thinks she's some creep

"Yeah? Like actually?"

"Yes actually peach boy" she begins laughing and Timothée joins in.

"I missed that"

"Missed what?"

"You and your smile, your laugh and everything about you" Timothée confesses getting nervous.

"Well the last time we spoke was four years ago at graduation and prior to that is was just small talk between classes"

"Yeah but high school wouldn't have been the same without you and our 'small' talk" Timothée laughs and looks at Vanessa, analysing her face.

Vanessa wakes up with a slight headache and notices she's not in a familiar place, suddenly she starts to remember the night before and her long conversation with Timmy, not sure on when she fell asleep she looks down realizing that she and Timmy were cuddling on the couch and he was sleeping softly, slowly Vanessa climbs out of his hold and proceeds to grab her dress, bag and shoes and slowly tip toes out the door not trying to wake Timmy up and avoiding any conversation whatsoever.

——
——
[A/N: I hope you're enjoying the story so far ❤️]