2. the movie

2 Weeks after the interview

Vanessa is currently at Dog Pound New York preparing and getting ready for next month of Fashion Weeks starting off with New York Fashion week tomorrow. First show being Brandon Maxwell.

"Vanessa, 2 more sets and you're done" Max, Vanessa's trainer says. "Listen this is gonna be your last workout with me until March when you get back from Paris so until then don't over work yourself and please take some time for yourself, I know your job is your everything but have fun when doing it."

"Thanks Max, I will bring you back something and if you need anything call me, okay?"

"You got it Ness"
————
"Becca, I'll be home in like 5 minutes and then we can watch the stupid movie you wanted to watch" Nessa was on the phone with her best friend and roommate who has been insisting to watch one of Timothée's movies since finding out he was Nessa's first kiss. Vanessa has always been aware that he's been successful since high school but she's never actually seen one of his films besides Interstellar.

"Okay firstly, it is not a stupid movie it is a cinematic masterpiece with an amazing love story filled with love and heart ache. Plus it's Timothée Chalamet so you have to watch it"

Unlocking her apartment door and ending the phone call Vanessa sees Becca sitting on the couch looking at her phone confused.

"Let's not forget I dated him in high school Bec" startling and getting Becca's attention.

"Yeah only took you what 4 years of knowing you for you to tell me this"

"Completely slipped my mind" Vanessa rolling her eyes while taking off her shoes and sitting on the couch with
Becca. "It was high school, I peeked late and wasn't exactly the most attractive and he was extremely popular like after we broke up he dated Lourdes Leon, you know Madonna's daughter"

"Yeah okay but you're fucking hot now"

"Just play the movie Bec"

Becca starts playing the movie Call Me By Your Name, the movie starts off and is set in 1983, In Northern Italy. Vanessa, stays focused watching the movie analysing the character Elio's every move. As time passes, the movie comes to an end both of the girls sitting on the couch with tears in their eyes. Vanessa is silent and is amazed by the incredible performance.

"Oh my god" Vanessa finally speaks

"Yeah exactly why the movie was Oscar nominated and Timothée was the 3rd youngest Oscar nominee ever"

"Oh god, it's late" Vanessa looks at her phone to see that it's now currently 11:44pm. "I need to go to bed cause you know busy day tomorrow"

————

@/nessaevans just posted a new picture!

Liked by @/itsbecca, @/justineskye and 40 537 others@/nessaevans: Let's go NYFW! Thank you @/Brandonmaxwell you're a genius🖤

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by @/itsbecca, @/justineskye and 40 537 others
@/nessaevans: Let's go NYFW! Thank you @/Brandonmaxwell you're a genius🖤

view all 4 760 comments
@/itsbecca FUCK IT UP
@/madisonbeer love it
———
———

[A/N: I know it's a bit slow rn but I promise you timothee is in the next chapter and it's gonna get better]