interview: how is KDA

PopRox: Greetings to our international audience! Today we bring you some very special guests. During today's program, the four members of the KDA group will accompany me. If you haven't heard of them (I can't believe it), they've been living under a rock! Head over to YouTube right now and find their latest hit, "POP / STARS."

We are delighted to have you join us today, KDA.

KDA: Hello everyone! My name is Grimnyan and you are listening to PopRox! It is a pleasure to be here with all of you!

PopRox: I have to admit, Grimnyan, that you have a lovely accent. Tell us more about your childhood.

Grim: Thank you. The truth is that I was born in Tokyo and during the tours I learned a little everywhere; me and my friends have always liked to travel. That's why my accent is so international.

PopRox: Do you have a predilection for any city?

Grim: (laughs). Of course! My favorite places are Cape Town, Seoul, New York and Hong Kong; Japan is where I spent most of my time before joining KDA.

Henry: It adds an international touch to our choreographies! It is impossible to get bored dancing with Grim

PopRox: Incredible! How long does it take to prepare for a performance?

Henry: A lot! We all always do our best. When we are on tour, we get up very early to get ready and prepare. If the tour is already over, we meet in the studio early anyway

PopRox: All right, let's talk a little about you, Henry. How does it feel to return to the world of celebrity with a hit like this?

Henry: I focused on my music. I wanted to write powerful songs that would touch people's hearts. I would like to thank all of our fans for the support they have given us as multicultural artists. Thanks for all your love. Our vision has come true

Burt: This is important to know: Henry did not disappear. He lived through the restrictions imposed by record labels in terms of creativity and found a way to create a powerful album with an intrepid team.

PopRox: Well said, Burt. By the way, in the music industry it is said that it is difficult to work with you. Do you think you have found your place with KDA?

Burt: I admit that this is not the first time that I have been labeled a "bad boy" or a "diva". The truth is that I only have good words about the groups I have been in. Breakups have always been due to creative dissonances. Everything we do at KDA is together. Henry's leadership allows us to express our talents equally. The group's ideas fit me perfectly. And that I like to be with Dave

Dave: awww ~ 💕

PopRox: What can you tell us about your album, KDA?

Henry: Grim, do you answer?

Grim: There is a place between fantasy and reality where anything can happen. A place where you can be who you want, do what you want. It's your dream. In this intermediate world, KDA feels strong and secure. We can do anything, and so can you.

Dave: And so do we!

Henry: *laughs*

PopRox: Why do you think "POP/STARS" has become such a huge hit?

Henry: Dave. It is our secret weapon. No one has such a special sound

Dave: No! It's not my thing, I swear. I'm just trying to break through the traditional barriers, but it's easier to do it with everyone at KDA. It is a joint work. Both Burt and Henry try to help us unleash our full potential. For example, I wrote the rap to "POP/STARS" thousands of times; Henry always encouraged me to go further. Burt ... well, Burt is much more direct

Burt: I told him to stop trying to be the most creative rapper in Asia and be the most creative rapper in Asia at once.

Grim: (what a nice 7w7 couple support) I think Dave brings a very special touch. Everyone has their own style, but thanks to Henry we can compose songs that break the stereotypes of current music. And our fans love it!

PopRox: Dave, you usually perform on the street, right?

Burt: He's unstoppable.

Dave: Heh. Yes, sometimes. I don't want to be successful because of who I am. I want you to like my lyrics because they are good.

Burt: They are good.

Dave: Thanks Burty ~

PopRox: That is not something very common in the stars, really. We appreciate it. According to what we have been told, they have seen you perform in Hong Kong and Tokyo; basically, in any city where they perform. Circulate a video of you rapping in Seoul and doing some incredible stunts.

Dave: Heh. Yes. Nothing special.

PopRox: What is your favorite part of "POP/STARS"?

Grim: I love Dave's rap. The play of light and shadow on the stage, which shows that nothing is what it seems to be. That is what I call art.

Dave: All decoration is done by Grim! He even made my mask. But what I like the most is the elegance of Henry. The snippets of "POP / STARS" in which he sings lay the foundation for creating this world full of magic.

PopRox: You guys are overflowing with talent! What about you, Burt?

Burt: It was cool driving through the tunnel at full speed. The problem is, we only shot that scene seven times. I wish I could have devoted more time to sports. We did put Grim behind the wheel once, but they told us not to do it again. The final version has been a fable.

Grim: You know I could have dodged it in time.

Burt: But not the stunt coordinator.

PopRox: Henry?

Henry: My favorite part of "POP/STARS" is the last scene, when we all dance. During filming, we are not always together. So those moments are very special to me. When the four of us dance, KDA shines brighter

PopRox: What is KDA going to do now?

Henry: We will continue to travel and compose songs for our fans. I believe that our music celebrates free expression, love, beauty, friendship, and trust. We want to spread this message around the world .. or just hang out with new friends and think about the next success.

Grim: maybe even knowing love ehh ~? 7w7

Henry: (/////////////) yes .. too

Burt: This is just the beginning.

Dave: just wait and see!

PopRox: Thanks for joining us, KDA. Thanks to our listeners around the world. PopRox says goodbye!

[While at the military base since everyone began to hear the interview]

-oh my god someone bring a stretcher Charles fainted !! - Rupert shouted

-oh no wonder I liked his international accent- Konrad said to his twin

-sounds so beautiful ~

-Shut up couple of virgins- said Ellie

-Ellie now has a bleeding nose for Charles !!

The end