Intro

Hello! If you're reading this, then you're probably very interested in the story's, but please read this first!

So all of these stories had been in my notebook for a while, just random thoughts I scribbled down, and thanks to some wonderful people out there, who said I could totally make this a Wattpad POV story collection, here it is!

So because all of these stories are POV/flash fiction stories, I don't think I'll make one of those stories into an actual book someday, but it IS possible... 

I am currently working on an actual book now, but it will probably take some time, considering everything that's going on in life at the moment, that is, if I do post it to Wattpad.

If something is misspelled or something is wrong, please DM me so we can resolve the problem.

You can also message me ideas/story plots that you would like added to the book, and I will give you credit (if you want!) if I do make it and add it! 

( If you have any questions about anything in general, please do so as well! )

If I don't reply back quickly, I deeply apologize, but I will try my hardest to!

Also, please feel free to add comments to a line or two in a story, I would absolutely love to see what you thought of that scene!

Enjoy! <3