Ch. 6 Hero Training

The voting was two out of three for the costumes and the first one wins. Sorry if you wanted the second. 😞

Izuku's POV
We were sent to a class we had with All Might, and dear Northern Lights do I hope he doesn't recognize me. "Here I am coming in through the door like a normal person!" that's when All Might shouts before busting down the door. Door murder count: 1. Everyone was stoked to see the number one hero teaching them. Obviously this meant nothing to me; I've grown out of this "fanboy" nonsense and actually do something other than stare at screen watching the same battle taken place years ago. I sigh and ignored All Might's boasting until containers or suitcases popped from the wall. So those things must hold our costumes and equipment, how quaint. My costume looked like a business suit in some cases, it had buckles on the pants from the hips down with shoes that had metal attached to the front of it, I wore a faded dark blue vest that had three small chains attached to it for style, I had a white dress shirt and a black jacket with white highlights to complete the look.

We walked out on the training grounds and I started question the school in seconds. How is this school getting money? If their fake city keeps getting destroyed, does that mean they have to rebuild it for each year to train in? I'm really questioning logic here. "Wow, your costume is awesome!" a girl with brown hair and eye said as she waved at me. "Thanks." I said before I ignore her and at least find out what we're doing. We were going to be partnered up into either being heroes or villains, go into a building where there's a fake bomb, touch it or capture the villains or they hold the heroes of long enough for the bomb to go off. Seems easy enough. "Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou. The hero team. And Tenya Iida with Ochaco Uraraka as the villain team!" All Might shouts as he holds up spheres with our names on them. Are. You. Kidding me! I rather be partnered up with that bird head guy than with him. I growled in frustration and clenched my fists. I started to see that my magic was getting out of hand as the floor started to freeze. I calmed down and made the ice disappear quickly before someone noticed, especially that candy cane boy.

3rd person POV
The two boys stood in front of the building with silence. "So... what's the plan?" "Easy. The floor their on will probably have a bunch of objects for that Kirby girl. Sonic the Hedgehog will probably come up with a plan will catch us off guard. Can you skate?" "What?" "Can. You. Skate?" Katsuki gulped before slowly nodding his head. "Good. When the training starts. Stay outside." a bell then rang and Izuku went inside. Tapping his shoe on the ground, the floors began to freeze from the first floor up. Izuku touched the walls next and the froze too. "Now our job will be easy as pie." Izuku walked with Katsuki slipping behind him. "What am I supposed to do again? Ahh!" Katsuki fell down on his ass. "Oops." Izuku helped Katsuki up before giving him skates and leaving him behind for him to catch up. "Hey, wait up." Katsuki said as he started to get adjusted to his new skates.

"First we capture Sonic since he will behind the operations. But he has speed so that's why the walls and floors are frozen. He'll slip on the ice and Kirby will probably try to touch us in order to make us float. Easy targets. She's what we need to worry about more." Izuku said as he walked on the ice with ease. Katsuki skates beside him up to the floor where Iida and Uraraka were. Iida was flopping around on the ice trying to regain his balance on the icy floor. Uraraka managed to use her quirk on him and make him float. Iida starts to regain his balance and jump off from the floating objects and towards the two boys. "Kacchan, take care of him. I got the Kirby." Izuku said as he continued to walk to Uraraka with a blank, but intimidating, expression. Uraraka's knees became jello just by having Izuku stare straight into her soul. Uraraka then put her finger tips together and started to float in the air "Release!" she shouts. The objects the objects that were floating came crashing down on Katsuki and Izuku. Iida and Uraraka came down as well but still slipped on the ice "Did we get'em?" Uraraka asked Iida, not knowing because the was a cloud of dust. When the dust had cleared Izuku was still standing with a snowflake like shield above his head. "This was your plan? I was expecting more." Izuku said before blasting a pink fire ball at her, along with the shield like a throwing star.

Uraraka dodges his attack but barely dodged the GIANT snowflake hurtling towards her. The snowflake bashes into the fake bomb and shatters like glass. The pieces of the ice fell onto the ground but managed to make a few cuts on her arms and legs. Izuku makes it past her and touched the bomb "The hero team wins!" All Might shouts; Katsuki skates over Izuku and lifts up his hand for Izuku to high-five him. Izuku cocks his eyebrow unamused "We're no longer kids Kacchan. Grow up." Izuku said coldly before walking away from him with his jacket flapping behind him. "What's his problem? He couldn't been at little nicer." Uraraka said as she tries to get up. The ice then starts to disappear, but it wasn't melting either like ice should be doing. It was peeling off the floor and wall like paint. "I've never seen ice do that before. He has a weird quirk." Katsuki couldn't help but think about Izuku's behavior, when he apologized he seemed happy. Now he's back to his cold distant ways again.