Ch. 9 Trent

If the photo above ever shows you'll see what Trent looks like now, now to the story.

3rd person POV
All Might had taken Aizawa to the entrance of the USJ but again the Pro Heroes had to make a dramatic entrance and break Midoriya's concentration. The handyman broke the misty man free and escaped before the heroes could do anything. "Thanks a lot kid. Now the villains had escaped now that you let them." A pro hero said as they facepalmed themselves at Midoriya's mistake. "Oooooooh!" Midoriya loudly said in sarcasm "I'm so sorry that your dramatic entrance fucked up my concentration on holding the villains! I had them! And you fucked it up! All I need was silence and the door was damn wide up but had to make a dramatic entrance for all 24 of you!" Midoriya shouts, he did not just get blamed for their mistakes. "Young Midoriya, that is no way to talk to someone older than you." All Might said as he didn't want a fight to break out between a kid and child. "Age doesn't fucking matter! If anyone could've kept quiet they won't have gotten away!" Midoriya shouts before Bakugou quickly grabs Midoriya and pulling him away from the pro heroes. "Izuku, calm down. We don't want any suspicion or any casualties with the pro heroes." Bakugou whispered in Midoriya's ear so no one could hear. Midoriya growls in anger at how much Bakugou was right. "Fine." He whispered back but glared at the hero who told him it was his fault the villains got away. "Tech dumb kids." Midoriya lunges at the hero in anger as he was not the one to be insulted by some pathetic mortal.

Bakugou holds him back as Midoriya wanted to do horrible things to this "Hero" as they call themselves. But that all came to a close when the class had to be transported back to school and having everyone questioning their reality as their point of views had to change for their growth. This was trauma as they could've died and had early access to. The kids got back all fine and traumatized and they had a week off to handle the trauma in a short amount of time. Izuku would occasionally meet up with Trent and talk about his "traumatizing accident" back at UA. "Are you sure about going back to that school?" Trent asked as they walked in the park. "Yes, I believe it sets up a challenge for me and my... quirk." "Why do you paused every time you say quirk?" "You never told me your quirk ever since I met you." "Touché." "See? But what is it exactly?" Trent sighed and rubbed his neck "It's like telekinesis but it requires me to eat a lot of food so my brain doesn't lose all the calories that helps my use my quirk." "That's a really good quirk. Wish I had something simple." "Don't be so sad love. Your mum may be strict but she loves you." Trent said, kissing his lover's cheek. "Thank you for supporting me Trent. I love you." "I love you too, darling. I'll always be there for you." They both shared a kiss before departing to their own ways. Izuku made his way home and laid down on his bed to look at the ceiling and falling asleep.

Dream 😴:
Izuku was running for his life through some ruins of an old building, bleeding, bruised, and crying for help. "PLEASE! HELP ME!" He shouts as he heard someone cackle and the sound of a blade being dragged across the stone ground. "IzUkU~" The demonic voice went as they were closing in on him. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Izuku shouts as he runs but the hallway seemed endless. It was he realized he was going nowhere "YoU CaN't EsCaPe FrOm mE~" the voice went before Izuku say a blade stabbed through his chest. "YoU wOuLd NeVeR eScApE FrOm mE EvEr AgAiN~"
Dream ended:

And the Midoriya woke up his bed frozen and Bruni melting it with his for without burning anything. "Izuku!" Hie mother shouts as she bursts into his room with a kitchen knife "I heard you scream and I came as soon as I could. Where are they?" Inko said as she searched every hiding place in his room in case someone was there. "It was just a nightmare, or a vision." Midoriya said as he curled up in his bed, afraid to leave it. "Oh, Izuku. Tell me everything." She said as she placed the knife down on his desk and hugged him. He told her everything and Inko hugged him tighter "It will never happen Izuku. I will not let it happen to you. Not my son." Inko said with worry about her son's future. When Midoriya got out of his house the next day and met up with Trent to talk about his nightmare. "What is it love? You seem frightened." Trent said he held Midoriya's hand "I had a nightmare where I was running for my life and someone tried to kill me, they were successful but I woke up." Trent immediately hugged him and stroked his hair. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." Trent said as his grip grew tighter and tighter "Trent, a l-little tight?" Midoriya stuttered out before Trent loosened his grip. "I-I'm sorry, guess I'm just overprotective is all." "It's fine, let's agree to not to kill each other with hugs." "No promises here." Trent said jokingly, punching Midoriya's arm before kissing his cheek. In the distance a figure with a hood watched them as they giggled and fooled around in the park, the figure smiled and left the park without being seen. "Izuku!" Midoriya heard he was tackle by a blonde boy. "Kacchan!?" Midoriya went as he got up and saw Bakugou making a weird cat face "Yeeeeeees?!?" He said with a silly voice. "Who's this Izuku?" Trent said with a little jealousy.

"This is-" "Katsuki Bakugou!" Bakugou said with pride, wrapping his arm around Midoriya's shoulders. "Ah yes, now I remember. You're the boy that Izuku told off years ago." Trent said with a smirk. "Oh do you wanna fight tea boy?!" Bakugou shouts as he gets into a fighting stance. "Kacchan! Not in a public space." Midoriya said, getting into front of him. Bakugou growls and grabs Izuku, then smashing his lips on his as he glared at Trent. Midoriya was shocked and tried to get Bakugou off him. Bakugou smirked through the kiss as Trent was fuming with anger. Midoriya finally got Bakugou off him "Bakugou what hell?! Why did you do that!?" Midoriya shouts as he wipes his lips. Bakugou sighs and pulls Midoriya into another kiss, this time he did not fight back, he broke the kiss and glared at Trent with hatred that had the heat of a thousand suns. "To prove a point." Bakugou said, before grabbing Midoriya's hands and walking away "Bakugou! Let go of me!" Midoriya shouts as he tugs on his arm to get away from Bakugou. He didn't listen, instead he dragged Midoriya somewhere where no one would see him and kissing him again. "Kac-chan!" Midoriya says in between the kiss before Bakugou broke it "Wh-why did you do that?! I'm already in a relationship! Why would you do that?!" Midoriya said with tears "Because I love Izuku! I-I always have been, ever since you stopped being my friend.... I-I-I couldn't help but hating myself every day! Every. Day. I was a complete mess! When you said we could be friends again... it made me have a sense to keep living. You have know idea how much you mean to me Izuku." Bakugou said, holding Midoriya's shoulders and looking into his soft blue eyes. "B-but I'm already with someone else!" "He is bad news Izuku. I don't have evidence to prove this but I can feel it." "A feeling! Your basing him on a feeling!?" Midoriya shouts, his hair turning purple. "I know it sounds crazy but you get feelings about somethings like when you get those weird dreams. So you're no different." Bakugou said, lowering his voice. "You may have a point, but why Trent? He's nice, kind, funny, and caring." Midoriya said, finding it impossible for him to believe Bakugou's statement. Trent was a kind boy with a heart of gold, how could Bakugou a bad feeling from him? "Just— stay away from him, he's bad news. Besides, how long are you going to keep your relationship a secret with your mother?" Bakugou asked Midoriya with a serious tone. Midoriya never thought about that question, but Bakugou was right. How long would he keep his relationship a secret? "B-but... I can't just get with you. We just started working things out and we can't start off things like this!" Midoriya said, getting overwhelmed and scared.

The ground froze and Bakugou hugged Midoriya "Remember you don't have to do this alone Izuku. I'm here if you ever need me." Bakugou said, holding his own tears back "It pains me to see you hurt." Bakugou says with him holding Midoriya gently. "W-why must things be so complicated?" Midoriya said with his hair going back to its original color. "We'll work on this together. Don't worry." Bakugou said as he broke the hug and took Midoriya's hand "Let's get you home." He then says, before they both walk back to Midoriya's apartment.