Ch. 11 Sorry Big Boy

3rd person POV
Midoriya runs for his life as he was so close to the finish line but then it hit him. He would be drawing attention to himself, he suddenly stopped and waited for Bakugou or anyone to pass him. Bakugou zooms past him and ends up taking first with Midoriya making it second, he smiled to himself. "Midoriya, why did you stop? You were so close to winning." "I'm not risking anything. I don't want to attract attention." Midoriya quietly said as they both didn't want anyone else listening in. "Alright! Gather 'round because the second challenge! This will be..." Midnight, the R rated hero, shouts as the wheel of Misfortune and guess what he old ticker landed on! That's when it suddenly went bonkers, it had been tampered with. It glitched like a mobile game before it went back to normal but it landed on something that wasn't on the wheel... Blades of Steel? "That's never been on the wheel before." Midnight says aloud, next the introductions popped up. "It turns out, it's a competition on ice. An ice skating one that is. The people have to skate on the ice like you do with roller blades, except with actual blades. You're supposed to team up in fours, you all have to rely on each other's skills and strengths to grab more points. Fall flat down onto the ice or out of the arena. Let's get this challenge started!" Midnight shouts, getting the crowd back. They roared and cheered with enthusiasm for the top 42 students that had made it. Everyone glared at Bakugou, they wanted the 10 million points he now had. Midoriya felt pity for this poor boy, no one would team with Bakugou, except for Midoriya. A girl with pink hair with goggles ran over over to the boys "Hey! My name is Mei Hatsune! I saw what you did out there. I was wondering if you wanted me to be on your team so I can test out my babies!" Bakugou looked at Midoriya who shrugs it off. "Alright, that leaves us with one more person." Bakugou said, right before a bird headed boy conveniently walks up to them. "I wish to join this team." "Perfect, but first we're going to need to know about your quirks and how they'll help us." Bakugou said as they all huddled together and went over their plan to win or at least try to win.

The alarm went off as everyone was in position. Bakugou was on top while Mei Hatsume and Midoriya were behind as Tokoyami, the Bird Head Boy, in the front with Dark Shadow. His quirk of course. The other teams immediately went after team Bakugou. "Izuku, now!" Bakugou shouts, cueing Midoriya to have a gust of wind to launch them in the air , only for Hatsume to use her children to glide along to air as they avoided the students as much as possible and to keep their points. Todoroki's team consisted of Ochaco Uraraka, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Tenya Iida. They were on fire with taking the other team's points, Team Bakugou had to step up their game if they want to win.

Announcing Voice POV! A new POV I came up with that may be original? There will be a lot of shouting.
Team Bakugou is now being targeted by Team Todoroki! Having to float in the air and heading after them close behind! Oh! It seems that Team Bakugou has had their points stolen by another team! Team Monoma, now has the 10 million points! The two teams are now chasing Team Monoma as Team Bakugou tries to take as much points as they can! Woah! Todoroki uses an ice wall to trap Team Monoma in a tight corner, but what's this? Team Bakugou has stolen 616 points from Team Todoroki with Bakugou using his explosions as a distraction! Team Bakugou and Team Todoroki are now neck and neck with a cornered Team Monoma! Only 5 minutes left! Who will be the winner of this frozen outcome!

¡BANG!

OH! AN AMAZING COMEBACK FROM TEAM BAKUGOU! It seems that thanks to Midoriya and Bakugou, they have created a fog to cover their tracks like the 101 Dalmatians escaping from Cruella De'vil!(I haven't even seen the movie and I'm obsessed with it) We can't see what is going on other than a lot of ice appearing from the smoke! Then fire, ice again, and what's this?! The smoke is clearing! And the 15 minutes are up!

Silence.

Team Todoroki is in first! Team Monoma is in third, Team Shinsou is in second! Is Team Bakugou in fifth place! What an astounding event! Now we'll take a small break for the third and final battle to see who is the next champion!

3rd person POV
Todoroki knew something was off with Midoriya, but figured something out by pulling Midoriya aside. They were now away from everyone else and had their... chat. "Midoriya." "Hm?" "Are you the Snow Queen's secret love child or something?" Todoroki asked. 'Am I... what?!' Midoriya thought, this candy cane was good "You must be delusional, the "Snow Queen" took place 302 years ago. She was alive in the 19 century. Sorry that my elemental... quirk is making you feel intimidated. And sorry about your mom, but I know my pitying you is pointless. See you in the battle field." Midoriya said as he left, but neither of them noticed a stealthy Bakugou in the shadows. He listened in on the conversation and sighs in relief quietly, happy that Midoriya's secret was safe. But the battles were a tough one with everyone watching. It was Midoriya's turn to go first, facing up against a purple hair/eyed boy with bags under his eyes, Midoriya walked into the arena and gave the boy a cold glare. "Hitoshi Shinsou vs. Izuku Midoriya! Fight!" Midoriya ran towards the boys and was through physical attacks that didn't involve his magic, but that's when the purple backpack from Dora spoke up. "You must be awfully cocky to not use your quirk." He said in a taunting way "I don't need my-" he mind went blank. The purple boy smirked "Why don't you step out of the arena for me will you?" He asked or particularly ordered as Midoriya stopped and headed to walk out of the battle ground. But there was a voice that no one else heard but only Midoriya could hear it. "AH, OH, AH, OOOOOOOOOOOOH!" The voice went, which only gave time for the same voice to speak to Izuku. "My son, you have to break free! You are stronger than this, I know it! You know it too. So break free from his grasp and give him a taste of his own medicine." The voice said before Midoriya say a glowing blue figure appearing before him, holding his cheek as he walked to the white line. "IZUKU!" Bakugou shouts, Midoriya only caught a glimpse of his mother before his eyes gaining their color. He was now angry. His hair went purple and lit up with flames "Sorry big boy~ but I don't take orders." Midoriya said with a sadistic smile. He then fire his flames as a distraction before grabbing the boy by his right arm and slamming his body halfway outside the line. "Izuku Midoriya wins!" The screaming hero shouts at the top of his lungs. Everyone cheers and whistles to Midoriya's victory. Midoriya helps up the poor boy and shakes his hand "Your quirk is very useful, you'll be a great hero." Midoriya said in a monotone before heading off the arena.