Stranded

I opened my eyes to three wolves staring at me. I whimperd a little because these wolves were big. I heard one say "will Creed be happy, Sting?" And then I heard the other reply with "Of course he will you dung beetle!" The third wolf just hoverd over me. And then he spoke" YOU TWO STOP YAPPING, CREED WANTS US TO BRING BACK ANY WOLVES WE CAN FIND!" I whimperd, I didnt know these wolves. I managed to say "Where am I?" The green and yellow wolf spoke, "Well your in the Forgotten Forest!" Forgotten forest, what is this, why are the trees so big, why is it so dark? I thought in my head. The yellow and black wolf picked me up. " Come on you runt it's time to go!"

They carried me through the woods, everything was so dark and gloomy. The yellow and black wolf set me down on the ground. I saw white teeth form a grin in the darkness of a cave."Well done Hornet, this one is young, she will need traning." "Get Sting will you hornet, she was the one.who told us to get this little one." I rubbed my paw on the ground, it hurt pretty badly. I miss home, WAIT WHERES SHINE!!! I screamed "SHINE!" but there was no reply. "Hush little one" is all the red and black wolf said. The green and yellow wolf walked over. Im.guessing this is Sting. Sting picked me up and threw me into a hole. " Stay here runt!" is all she said. I wanted out but I needed a plan.

*****************************************

Hey guys, i was wondering what you would like to see in this book, and if you have any ideas for some more wolves then comment i will dedicate a chapter to the person i choose :) Thanks for reading