Still cant think of titles

Weeks have flown by since that fight and everything was going smooth. Horan and I were ecpecting pups and we were happy. I have noticed Staute's sleeping pattern. She would get up when the moon was highest and leave for a walk. It didn't bother me, but I still wanted to know what was going on. I lay in my nest with the moonlight shining on me. Hunger gnawed at my stomach. Spring was slowly coming, but winter wasn't kind. We were still starving. Sleep slowly drifted towards me.

Excited barks came from outside the nursery. I stood up drowsily and streched. I padded out of the den. Horan walked over to me, his eyes shinning with love and excitement. "We just had an elk run! We brought back to 2 elks!" He said wagging his tail." Thats great, but can I eat it now?" I asked as my stomach growled. He nodded and led me to the elk. I sat down and ate. I layed down with a full belly.  I looked up and saw the sun shining brightly. I half-closed my eyes because of the sun. Peppermint walked over to me. "Hey! How are you?" She asked sniffing my ear. Her nose tickled my ear. I shook my head. "Im great. Can't wait to have my pups though." I said shifting to a comfy postion. Peppermint looked at me strangly. "Have you noticed how much Staute gets up at night. She must have to walk a whole heck of a lot to fall asleep." I nodded. It was strange to actualy get up that much. Peppermint started to walked away from me.

 I lay in my nest. Memories crowding my head. I remeberd seeing Splotch kill that inocent wolf. I shudderd, not wanting to ever see that agian. But he got worse and worse. Somme was following in his footsteps and know she was expecting his pups. How could someone actualy enjoy a wolf that kills inocent wolves? I shook my head clearing my thoughts. I closed my eyes and sleep washed over me. I stood in a clearing, it was busy with wolves. I saw three young wolves running around. "Where's father?" One of them asked. "He's having a meeting silly!" The other responded. A wolf came bounding towards them. "I told you guys to wait for me!" He whined. Before I could say anything to them, the clearing vanished around me.

I opened my eyes to see the familar walls of the den. I starred blankly ahead. Who were those wolves? I thought to myself.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!: THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND IS FULL OF SAD STUFF AND DRAMA. IT SHOULD BE UP LATER TODAY, BUT BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR IT.

Comment below who you think these 4 wolves could be.