Huh? Your not afraid? 1

LUSTS POV///
I'm chilling at this sans au party...drinking a couple drinks made by the classic grillby who was invited..!
I wasn't invited...I just showed up y'know...? No one bothers to walk up to me because...news spreads...I'm just a weird sans people should stay away from...
??? POV//
Blue walks up to lust "hey there!" Blue shouted with his normal happy smile, lust casted a glance "what..what you doin' over here?" Lust asked in confusion, blue looked concerned and replied with, "I saw you all alone and sad so I decided I'd come over here and see if you where ok and hang out like a good friend!" Lust looked at blue in shock "f-friend..?" Lust questioned, "yes friend! We are friends! I'm friends with everyone! No one should be casted out!" Blue smiled, lust slightly smiled
"I appreciate it... thanks" lust looked away with a slight purple hue dusted on his cheeks, he didn't expect this...not at all he looked back at blue and had a real smile "thank you a lot".
"..." blue stared at lust then smiled once again but somehow happier then last time "no problem!!! No need to thank me for being me! Your allowed to be yourself infront of me! And feel free to hangout with me anytime!" Blue said with enthusiasm, lust still shocked and seeming to take the moment in "heh ok I'll take up on that offer I'll hangout with you after the party I've got nothin' else to do" lust smiled again turned toward blue drink in hand, blue reached for the drink and set it on the counter "I will hangout with you until the party ends and after the party ends! I shall make sure you don't drink too much friend! Mwehehehheh!" Blue laughed in confidence, as the purple hue on lust's cheeks grew as lust also started to laugh, after lust had stopped laughing he looked at blue "really I know I said it a lot but no one ever wants to hangout with me so I appreciate you wanting to hangout with me" lust scratched the back of his neck nervously, blue stared up at lust "No problem!!!"
AUTHORS NOTE///
Sorry it's so bad! I tried my hardest! But yeah this was requested by...!
dingabella24
This is really bad I'm sorry...! I will delete if you want...