Arts and crafts 3

Sorry for not posting! It takes a lot of effort and time for these stories I hope you can forgive me... but anyway here is the next chapter you've all been waiting for!

—————< 3rd person POV >—————

The two laughed as they played around with the arts and crafts, they where both drawing making clay toys etc! They where having the best time with each creation, the two felt more like the rest of the party didn't exist.

"Hey Blue, your very creative! And being with you...it made me more confident today! Heck I think I might be ready to go introduce myself to another sans..not to a whole group but I'm getting more confident in meeting new people when I'm with you!" Lust smiled in honesty, and Blue could've sworn Lusts eyes shined.

"Heh I'm glad I could help! And if you are ready we can start going to more populated rooms of the party!" Blue declared proudly, Lust nodded and got up and started walking out of the arts and crafts room he could feel eyes on him, but for once it didn't bother him as much "you gonna show the way Blue?".

"I'd be honored!" Blue declared, grasping Lusts hand in his and dragging him through the hallway of stares into what looked like a bedroom (it's not what you think-) a few sanses where chilling and talking, this room was for where the less well known or nicer sanses liked to hang out.

"Hello nega!sans, hi science! Hi outer! Some of you may know lust! Don't worry he's not as bad as people say! He just wants to be friends! And is quite lonely...sorry if you didn't want them to know that Lust...but the amount of gossip and hate about him has gotten so bad that now he sometimes gets panic attacks in crowded places, again sorry Lust..." Blue declared wanting people to know how he thought of the injustice Lust was given.

Outer and the rest of the sanses there where one of the kindest of the bunch of sanses and of course let Lust come hangout with them "I had no idea Lust! I never listened to the gossip but I also didn't know it affected you this badly, I'm very sorry for all the hate you've been given! I shall accept you as a friend and hopefully slowly everyone will!" Outer announced with a bright reassuring smile, science and nega nodded their heads with a "of course! Your welcome here!" Lust was blushing a bright hue of purple in embarrassment and awe he had never been treated so nicely before.

Lust and Blue sat down next to the other sanses, they all talked and played truth or dare and laughed for hours the atmosphere was filled with nothing but love, friendship, and kindness, "ok Lust! Truth or dare" Science asked, Lust looked at science and smiled he felt like laughing because they had done nothing but joke around for hours so he couldn't help but expect a silly question "truth" Lust replied still smiling, "is it true that your gaster is in the void"

after this question there was a carried out silence.

"..."

The whole room bursted out laughing and breaking into choked laughter which made everyone only laugh harder, "yEaH whAt AbOuT yOuRs? ItS noT liKe We aRe tEcHnicaLlY ThE SaMe pErSoN!" Lust announced bursting out into more laughter and everyone was practically running out of oxygen in their none existent lungs, after a good thirty minutes the laughter died down but still a few chuckles and tiny fits of laughter remained.

They all smiled and once they regained their composure and laughs they started talking again, but the door to the bedroom opened and a sans walked inside sitting down next to all of us and it was...

———< authors note >—————————

MWAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER! Get recked hope you enjoyed this terrible writing and story! It shall be continued! But uhh it's sooo bad... anyway who do you think the sans will be? :) will they be nice? Your gonna have to wait to find out...and holy cow 691 words?!