Abuse

Kei sighs after turning the phone off.

"Why do I have so many irritating best friends?"

Kei didn't know why the chef and the housemaids were suddenly more eager to help him.

The backyard for guests is wide and it's really made for events/parties.
That is why the butler suggested to use it instead of Kei's idea of cramming the guest in the dining area.

Kei suddenly frowned sewing the meticulous arrangements of the tables and chairs in the backyard.
Though it's called backyard it was not open space but a total guest room.

"What happened in this few hours?"
He can't remember how all his preparations turn into a big party.

And his simple menu suddenly adds up more elaborate foods that Kei has no idea how to make so now he is just playing with his phone in the living room totally uncaring about the rest of his party event.

After Tyrone confessed to him, he did have some peace of mind only for a few moments.
He suddenly has the urge to bury himself and Kei asks to give a hand.

He is still questioning his self orientation and preference now. As of the moment he had composed three song arrangements and his manager is dealing with all his contract signing.

"Just compose something out of frustration and people lining up to buy his composition? Piss me off." Kei grinds his teeth in anger.

He is not expecting Tyrone to come because the last they talk he is mumbling words that may not from this world.

The two boys keep messaging him every hour though.
Some are pictures.

The two are really consistent in showing their irritating sides.

"Kei! I came." Faye grins.
"Surprise?"

Kei scowls.
"The party is in the afternoon."

Faye's smile disappears and she hits his head.
"This is my house so why do I need to follow your schedule!"

Kei rubs his hurt head.

"G….good point. I thought you have commercia--- ah. Don't mind. You'll get it next time." Kei pats her shoulder when she sits near him.

Faye snorts at him.
"I didn't get cut out! The place we will shoot the commercial is not available so they said I can go home early."

Kei nods.
"Yes. Yes. The place is unavailable. I understand."

Faye clenched her fist.
"I'll hit you! I am telling the truth!"

Kei moves away from her.
"So violent. Gorilla."

Faye stands up and grabs her leather bag tightly.

Kei run away but got caught in the stairs.

Faye uses the strap of her bag to choke him.

Aurora sighs looking at the two fools.
She ignored them and went to the kitchen to get water to drink.

****

Aurora and Faye help the housemaids preparations for the party after hearing Kei's guests list.

Of course they don't care about those friends but not the other 'friends'.

How can Kei just nonchalantly add Settir brothers, Roseburn brothers and the Astrid's like they are just one of those guests!

The two didn't even have a gown for the event.
As they busy themselves they get lost count of the time and angrily run to take a bath and change clothes while Kei is laughing at a cartoon in the living room.