nine

i know your friends all lie, i know your friends don't like me.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

third person.

year six.

september 20, 1997.

the sun shone through the slightly drawn curtains of the slytherin head boys dorm. tom laid with his head placed on the chest of vera, sound asleep. he felt as her chest slowly rose and fell as she breathed quietly. tom tried to suppress a smile while looking at how she looked wearing only his shirt and panties.

veras hand was slightly tangled in toms hair. though she was still unconscious every now and then she would rake her fingers through his hair, causing tom to sigh at the feeling.

the emotions he was feeling felt odd to him. he felt butterflies flutter in his stomach and his cheeks were heating up, turning a light pink. he felt as if this was the most peaceful and happy that hes ever felt.

he's heard the word before. love. but he never believed in love, mainly because it was an emotion he had never experienced until meeting vera. did he really love her? it was such a weird feeling. it made him feel a little uneasy, but that feeling slowly faded a way as vera groaned a little and opened her eyes.

"good morning." she spoke in a groggy voice. tom smirked, loving the way her voice sounded. he reached his head up to meet hers and gave her a light peck on her lips.

"more than a good morning." tom smiled back at her causing her to chuckled. she slightly sat up resting he back on the headboard behind her.

"im thankful you have no roommates, means there more time to stay in and relax." vera said. tom nodded in agreement. he sat himself up as well, resting his back upon the headboard next to vera. she leaned her head onto his shoulder and placed a kiss on it. she traced kisses up his neck until she reached his lips, connecting them.

tom placed his hand on her waist tugging at it. vera got the message and moved her legs on each side of him. tom held her hips harshly and vera brought her hands up to grab his cheeks. she smiled into the kiss before pulling herself off him.

"what was that for?" he asked, frustrated. vera just smirked and tried to get off the bed. but just as she tried, she slightly stumbled almost tripping. but she caught herself on the nightstand next to toms bed.

"sore legs?" tom smirked, satisfied with himself.

"shut up." vera mumbled throwing a pillow at him. she walked over to his dresser, trying her best to keep herself up.

tom grinned as he watched her struggle to walk, trying to hide his laugh. vera grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants from one of toms drawers and put them over her legs. she placed her hand on top of the dresser to steady herself as she placed her feet through each hole.

she had finally managed to step into the pants and pull them up, tying them so theyd fit her a little better. vera darted her eyes across the room until it landed on her pair of socks, which were across the room, and walked over to pick them up.

she sat on the edge of the bed placing them on her feet and tom looked at her with confusion.

"where are you going this early?" tom asked. vera searched the room again for her pair of shoes.