The Date

(Y/n) 's pov :

When I come out in the dress reggie's jaw dropped. I look at luke he just looks at me like a proud dad I giggle and walk over to Reggie. Me and Reggie leave the others. When we poof to the place we were going. He had his hands over my eyes the whole time. "OK Reggie where are we." I heard him chuckle and he then took his hands away when I saw where we were I nearly cried "Reggie omg!" I turn around quickly and kiss him. You see when reggie asked luke for help for this date he asked about you and your life so he could find the perfect place to bring you, while luke was telling reggie about you he mentioned that you loved the beach at sunset. I look around and see a small shack that had fairy lights on them 'what a lovely place' I thought redmggie takes my hand and starts walking over to the shack and pulls me inside. When we enter I see Alex and luke I walk over to them and hug them when I turn around reggie has an acoustic guitar "me and the boys wrote this for you."
(play song.)

When the boys finished singing I cried 'this is perfect' I thought "I really love you guys" reggie put his guitar down and walked over to me slowly when he reached me he kissed me passionatly. I pulled away when I realised that luke and Alex tried leaving "hold up you two." they stopped and looked at me "what's up sis?" I look at them "are you seriously that blind that you can't see that yall ar crushing on each other so frickin hard." I stated. They both turned as red as a tomato. "yeah man we had our fairytale ending now it's your turn." reggie said wrapping an arm around me. They look at each other and luke says "Alex mercer will you...." he didn't even get to finish his sentence before Alex yelled "YES!" luke smiled and kissed Alex. I have to say I felt like a proud parent. We all spent the rest of the night talking and making music. And that's the story of how I fell in love with reggie Peters.