Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s pov:

Reggie is currently singing (your favourite song) and you sing along. You to lay down on the bean bag that reggie stole from Julie's room and sing to each other after awhile you notice he has stopped singing and you look at him to see he's peacefully sleeping with you in his arms. When you try to move to get the blanket across the room he scrunches his face and says "no" like a little kid. You look at him in disbelief and say "Reginald please I'm cold" even though that doesn't make sense since your dead. He opens his eyes and looks at you like and angry child and says "no" like a child yet again. At this point you were getting annoyed and you try to wriggle free but his grip tightens around you. Suddenly an idea pops into your mind and you smirk.

You turn around so you are laying ontop of him and you kiss him. Right after you did his eyes shot open and he instantly started to kiss you. What you loved about Reggie's kisses were they were rushed and passionate like he was kissing like he'd never see you again. But you had to fight the urge to give into his kisses. But just as you were about to jump up to get the blanket you feel a hand on your ass. Your eyes grew wide and you nearly scream in shock but reggie puts his hand over your mouth to stop you from doing so, you look at him and he's blushing but not acting shy like always he seems more...... Confident. It surprised you at first but you both continue kissing that was until you heard a proofing sound and before you could pull away you heard the person you wish never caught you doing this with Anyone!! It was luke he screamed " what the hell man, get your hand off of my sisters ass" Reggie quickly does so and I assume that Luke's screams woke Alex up because you heard another proofing noise and you were right. Alex poofs beside luke and says " luke what the fuck man why are you screaming your going to wake julie" luke just looks at Alex with sympathetic eyes and says "sorry" Alex decides that the best thing to do is give the not so secret room to me and Reggie and they will stay upstairs to give the couple privacy. Alex looks at luke and says " there's a door use it don't just poof in it will stop shit like this happening ok" luke looks at him in shock then looks at me and Reggie and turns back to Alex and says "fine" you can tell he's angry Alex smiles "good now come on let's give them privacy" luke smiles at Alex as he walks out of the room and then turns back to reggie. "if I ever and I mean EVER carltch you with your hand on her ass again I will kill you all over again." got it boss" Reggie says awkwardly. Luke smiles and says "good now get some sleep" I nod because u was actually very tired when luke was gone I quickly grabbed the blanket and lay back down ontop of reggie he smiles and says "night princess" and kisses my forehead. "night reggie".

(A/n) - this chapter was brought to you by georgeweaslythe3rd a lovely reader of mine and I wanted to say thank you for the support I can't believe my first book is actually likable. im so happy  but as I said in not going updateing when I can. Once again THANK YOU!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️