Affter Arobics

Summary: You enter your first class of aerobics and need a little extra😏 help from the instructor

Warnings: SMUT

"Reach reach" Xavier hot voice shouted out the the class, you couldn't stop smiling at the sound of him talking as he stared at you while instructing the class

He comes over to your sapace to help you with your posture. "Here, do it like this" he whispered as he adjusted your arms to correct your posture. "Thank you" letting out yet another smile.

Soon class was over, as you were walking out
someone grabbed your hand and lead you to the couch, it was Montana! " I saw you chatting with Xavier during class" she said with a smirk. " yeah it's my first time at this studio, so I'm still getting used to the routine" looking away with embarrassment only to find Xavier coming toward you and Montana.

"Hey girls!" He said sitting down next to you. You stomach was dancing with butterflies as he wrapped his arm around you to get closer. "We were just talking about how y/n needs to catch up on the routine." Montana blurted out with a laugh. "It's all good, I'm more than happy to help." Xavier smiled looking back at you. "Yeah I really need to work on it." You laughed "Maybe I could help you out after class?" Xavier said. "That would actually be very helpful." You smiled back at him.

"Here let me give you my number" as he held your arm you could feel his soft fingers holding you tight as he gently wrote his number on your palm. "Give me a call later" jumping back up to get back to the studio for his next class, the whole way smiling at you. "Wow, well that was easy." You thought in your head as the idea of him giving you a private lesson flowed through your mind.

"See you next Thursday y/n!" Montana shouted heading to the showers "See you!" You shouted back heading to your car.

The next day...

You were putting off calling Xavier even though you were so exited to hear his voice as you dialed the phone number on your palm.

"Hey Xavier, it's me y/n"
"Oh hey y/n, I was waiting for you to call"
"Yeah I though I was gonna be able to call earlier but I was to busy"
"It's ok, so what time when we're you thinking about meeting?"
"Well I was leaving that up you to you"
"Well I have nothing going on today, want to meet at the studio?"
"Sure that sounds great, what time?"
"30 minutes?"
"I will be there!"
"Great can't wait, it'll be fun!"
"Alright bye bye"

Even though it didn't seem like it you were screaming in the inside. As soon as you hung up you instantly grabbed the cutest tights and leotards you could find, and then hopped in the car. On your way there you were bursting with excitement.

As you pulled up Xavier was waiting outside with a cigaret in his mouth, he threw it on the floor and welcomed you in. "So, no one is here right now so we can do whatever we want!" Xavier shouted while bringing  you to the dance studio.

A huge grin fell from your face as he lead you into the room while blasting "Rebel yell" on the speakers. "I love this song" you shouted at him. "Me too!" He shouted back as he started to dance, you tried to follow his moves but you weren't a very good dancer.

The both of you laughed the whole time as the song played over and over until the both of you were out of breath from singing. Xavier stepped closer to you as you smiled into his ocean blue eyes. He grabbed your hips and whispered into your ears "I have a idea" "What" you whispered back.

He pulls you in closer grinding against you as you reach your neck to be inches away from his lips, so colors you could feel his warm breath on your mouth, you reach higher planting a kiss of his lips, he kisses back but with even more passion.

He grabbed your hips even tighter to pick you up and lay you on the stage, letting out a soft moan. He starts moving down to your neck and soon ripping your clothes right off your body, you do the same to him but only to be left in your bra and underwear. Moaning harder he soon slipped his long finders into your core, you let out a loud moan to see his bulge practically falling out of his boxers. Pulling in and out of you felt so good as he was hitting the perfect spot. 

Edging your orgasam he stops. "Please I need you" begging for him to slide back in. He smirks back at you pulling his underwear off of his body, he started stroking his huge cock "Are you sure you can take it princesses?" You stare back at him with a smirk as he slides into your core. You let out a loud moan again and so does he, thrusting in and out of you he lets out a grunt. Grabbing into his arms you moan his name out "Xavier please let me cum" you were so close to a orgasam and so was he you could tell because he was getting slower and his thrusts were getting sloppy. " Of course you can cum princess" soon affter your liquids came squirting out letting out a scream of pleasure, and right after you felt his warm liquid flowing through you, he grunted and thrusted back in and out you to get every last drop out of him and into you.

He drops down beside you, the both of you lock eyes and start making out again, locking lips and fighting over who's  tongue is more dominant.

After a few minutes you hear the door open, your heart starts beating faster with the anticipation for who was there, you and Xavier struggle to get your clothes back on.

"OMG" a high pitched laugh falls from the intruder, it was Montana. "h hey m Montana" falls from your mouth with embarrassment, while Xavier trying to cover your body with his own. " I just needed to grab my bag for my next class Tomorrow." "Yeah yeah" Xavier exclaims.

After Montana left you both look back at each other and immediately start laughing. "I'll drive you home tonight." Xavier says smiling at you. Your mind so focused on his baby blue eyes, your head so lost you can barley hear him but mange to nood your head.

The both of you run back to his van, when you both hop in the car he reaches for a CD and putts it in the car without seeing what's one it was, coincidently it was "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol. The whole way home singing and dancing till you get to your driveway.

"Well I guess I'll see you next Thursday?" You blurt out as your cheeks blushed "Yes you will" Xavier claims planting a soft kiss on your cheek, you swerve back and onto his lips. He let out a small laughed and kisses back.

"Bye Xavy" as you jump out of the van "bye princess" he says back making sure you get to your front door, as you wave him away.