The Vanta-C

Summary: You and Xavier have been friends for a while now and hoping to take your friendship to another level.

Warnings: SMUT, drug use

After every aerobics class you and the crew's tradition is to chill in Xaviers van (The Vanta-C) and listen to music and smoke. It was a peice of crap but he made it really nice and he loved that van more than anything. Plus you have been doing it for almost a year.

"Holy shit! My next class starts in 5 minutes and I'm instructing it!" Montana shouted at everyone. "You go get ready for the next class, me and Y/N will chill in the van till your class is over." Xavier said staring back at you. "Yeah and then we can all drive back home." You exclaimed. "Ok you guys have fun, not to much fun" Montana smirked as she hoped out of the door and into the gym. 

"I can't believe she forgot that she had a class" you blurted out with laughter. "Yeah, she is so oblivious" Xavier replied while rolling his joint, and then lighting it.

"Your turn" he said offering you the joint. You took it from his hand and put it in your mouth immediately feeling the effects. His eyes appeared brighter and even more beautiful, you became lost in them, you thought about how stupid you must have looked just staring him down and probably drooling from your mouth.

"Y/N, you ok over there" Xaviers soft voice woke you from your thoughts. "Yeah, I just haven't smoked in a while" you said while coughing. The space between the two of you began to get smaller with each laugh you shared until you were holding hands on the floor.

The second you touched the both of you were lost in each others eyes, full of lust. Faces so close to each other that you could feel Xaviers warm breath on your own. Soon after your lips were touching. He grabbed your hips and was pulling you even closer to him kissing with even more passion.

You were still in the after effect of the weed, but it didn't matter because you wanted him and he wanted you. He soon picked you up to move you to the bench in the back of the van and ripping each other's clothes off to reveal your naked body. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered in your ear sending chills down your body. "Yes Xavy" nodding your head as he slid his fingers between your folds causing you to let out a low moan, which turned him on even more noticing his bulge getting bigger in his boxers. Pulling in and out of you causing you to moan even louder as he went faster and faster.

Edging your orgasam he pulled out, it was like he knew because soon after he pulled his boxers down revealing his manhood. You knew that it wouldn't fit but he made sure that it would, he thrusted into you as he let out a loud groan. He was slow in the beginning, but soon he caught up to speed and found his pace.

Both of you were so close to coming, he got slower and more sloppy. Moaning even louder and screaming his name as you released all of your juices on his body, soon after you felt his warm liquid flowing inside you. Your body was frozen from euphoria as he road out his own high.

You nearly screamed when there was a knock on the window closest to Xavier. It was the rest of the crew coming back from the gym. The both of you scrambled to get your clothes on before they opened the door.

"Looks like you two had fun" Chet said with a smirk, and Montana on the floor laughing so hard she can't breath. "Ha ha very funny" you said sarcastically. "Are you guys ready to go back home?" Xavier said while jumping into the front seat. "Depends, are you and Y/N ready to go home, or do you want to finish off your fun." Montana replied taking the seat next to you. "I think they are ready" Chet replied taking the joint that was left on the table from earlier.

"This is boring just listening to the sound of nothing" Montana blurt out "Ok missy" Xavier replied grabbing a random song from the box of tapes under the seat, he grabbed one a inserted it into the van, the song was Too Shy by Kajagoogoo "I'm up for some Kajagoogoo" you said. The whole ride back to Xaviers everyone  was singing and dancing "TOO SHY SHY HUSH HUSH EYE TO EYE!" you and Montana shouting at each other. In that moment everyone had forgotten that you and Xavier were caught fucking in the van! As you pulled up to his house everyone got out except you and Xavier he moved to the back to sit next to you.

"I'm sorry that happened" he said with smirk. "It's ok Xavy, it's not like Montana hasn't seen me naked before (you two were best friends)" you said laughing."But still -."Before Xavier could finish you stoped him with a kiss, he kissed you back more passionately grabbing onto your waist piling you closer to him with a hug. "Let's go back in before they catch us again" you whispered. "Sounds like a plan princess."