"I train in Stella Adler"

Summary: You started to take acting classes and Xavier is in your class.

Warnings: Fluff

You have always wanted to be a actor, so you stared taking professional acting classes with Stella Adler. She was a incredible teacher and mentor. But it was a bit awkward during group sessions because you didn't know anyone.

Until Xavier Plympton, the second he walked into your class your eyes were glued to his, they were as blue as the sky. Everything about him was perfect, his acting, body and personality.

"Ok class we have a new student in our group!" Stella said while leading everyone into a circle to welcome him in. "Heyyy guys, I'm Xavier. I am really working on being a serious actor, and think that taking these classes will help. Umm... I also teach aerobics up at the West Hollywood gym." He said looking back at Stella.

"Let's go around in a circle introducing ourselves" Stella said. "Well I'm Y/N" you said putting your hand out for him to shake it. "Nice to me you Y/N" he said taking your hand. Everyone else did the same, and soon after you started with your warm up.

You moved out of the circle and he followed your to stand next to you. The first warm up you practiced was the "Hum" where you inhale and then hummed until all air has been exhaled. Then you did a few tongue twisters, the first in you did was "Red leather yellow leather."

The whole time Xavier was perfect, not messing up a single time. You were very impressed of how talented he was on the first class, and how serious he was.

"Alright, let's get into out get into the fun part. So today we start our new script. I hope all of you read over today's scene we are practicing." Stella said.

Soo every week you had a new script and you needed to memorize the scene you will be reacting that day. "Ok how about Y/N and Xavier start us out with scene 10?" Stella said pointing to you and Xavier. "Ok" the both of you said in sync. "Y/N you are Nicole, and Xavier you are David"

The both of you walked up onto stage. You were surprised Stella picked you to go with Xavier, but very excited because this scene you had to play the crazy girlfriend, and make out with him.

"3...2...1... action" Stella chanted.

"Where were you!" You yelled out at him. "I was out" He replied. "Yeah blame it on your friends. Where the hell were you." "Nicole I already told you, I was out with the boys!" "You know what? I can't do this anymore, I'm getting so tired of this." You cried out to him. "Honey, what else would I be doing." He said "YOUR CHEATING ON ME" you yelled out. "What are you talking about! Why would I ever cheat on you. I Love you Nicole." "I don't believe you!" "Baby, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, why would I want to ruin that?" He said placing his hand on yours.
You looked back up and him furrowing your eyebrows "I love you too honey. I don't know why I would think that. I have no excuse for how I'm acting. I'm a horrible girlfriend, and a terrible person." You said as he held you in his arms and then looking up into his eyes. "I think it's because you haven't slept properly." He said with a smirk. "I think so" you replied with a chuckle. The both of you leaned into a deep kiss. It was magical, it didn't mean anything to him because it was scripted but you secretly didn't want it to end.

After a few seconds the both of you released.
Claps boomed around the stage, everyone cheering you on because of the incredible acting they just watched. "Good job" he whispered to you with a smirk. "You too" you replied.

"Well done you two, I think that's all the time have for today, but all of you get home safe!" Stella said to everyone one. "Goodbye miss Adler" you said waving to her. "Thank you so much, I think that this class with be a great start for me" Xavier said.

As you were walking out you felt someone grab your hand, it was Xavier. "Hey, I wanted to talk to you" he whispered. "Hi, what do you want to talk about?" You replied. "I was hoping I could get your number" he said smirking at you. You were so surprised, your heart stared to flood with butterflies. "Yeah of course" grabbing a pen from your bag and taking his hand to write your number on his palm.

"I was super impressed by you today, I mean how did you start to tear up in a few seconds." He looked at you with a interested look in his eyes. "I'm not sure, your pretty lucky though because it doesn't always happen with the rest of the group." You said back looking back up at him. "Well now I feel special" he said lifting his eyebrow.

"It's nice to have someone new in the class" you said looking deeply into his eyes. "I think we're are going to get along really well" he replied, grabbing your waist, as you lifted your neck to kiss him. He kissed back pulling you in closer to him. Kissing more deeply and passionately

Soon the both of you slowed down and let go of each other. Smiling back at each other. "I'll see you on Saturday?" You asked. "Yes you will" he answered "I'll call you later" he added "looking foreword to it" you shouted out while walking out.