invited races

Its our usual free day today. I'm watching the sharks with Squirr on my shoulder. Then, I feel a hand on my other shoulder and it pull me hard. I look back and see Woong, with a red and ugly cry face.

"What"

She catching her breath and manage to say that.

"Yah Lee El! Why you kill my family?!"

I look up and look confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yah don't act like you don't know. You probably be the one that kill her family"

Yejun said while comfort her.

"And what if I did? She just messed up with the wrong person"

I said and look at her.

"And plus I did said about it, right?"

"It doesn't mean you can kill my family like that!!"

She yell while sobbing and I said.

"Yah I'm not the one who killed your family. I just ask someone for help and it's not my hand who cut all the body"

"Yah are you kidding me"

Yejun said and I inhale.

"Whatever, don't disturb me if you don't have any problem"

I said and walk beside her. Then, I come closer to her and said.

"I've heard you can't see the body since the police already close the case and the doctor aren't show a thing. I can tell you what happend"

I said and take a chair to sit in front of her. Then, she scream.

"I will tell the police about it?! You are dead meat?!"

"Aish shut it. What can they do? They can't catch us. We are mafia honey"

I smile and look at her.

"Just wait!"

"Everyone else wanna join her?"

I take a look at the new members as all of them look down and act nothing. I smirk and cross my arms.

"Yo girl. Even your teammates doesn't want you. Look neither your boyfriend and your boss"

I said and point to Yujun and Yejun.

"Yah anyway just listen carefully okay? Seo Yejun go away"

I said as he slowly walk away. Then, I cross my arms and start to tell her.

"Han Soo killed your mom first when your mom was cooking. She knocked her head on the table and put her face in the hot cooking soup. Then, she cut her fingers and I don't even know how she cook the fingers. Anyways, she hide after that and your sis came down after showering. You wanna know what she said? 'Mom! It's smell delicious! What did you cook?' She doesn't even know she is smelling your mom's fingers soup. Then, Soo stabbed her in the back and put a lemon on her eyes and put on chillies too. Then, she take out her eyes and put in your sis's mouth. After that, she cut all her body and leave her head on the plate on dinning table. She burn the hand and grill the body. She put the leg in the oven and she serve all the food. Then, she put your mom's body on the chair, looking like she eat her own daughter. Ouh I feel sorry for the dog too. I've heard she make a drink with the heart and brain and belly and you know the tail for the accesories"