get along

I groan as I heard my alarm sound. I off my phone and put the pillow on my head. After some minutes , someone enter my room and wake me up.

"Aish just let me have some sleep!"

"Ouh okay. Nae Changbin oppa. I guess we are not going today. What about tomorrow?"

"Ouh what a sad things I've hea-"

"OMO!!! Hi Miny~"

"Ouh Jisung oppa! Hey~"

Then I quickly wake up and look at her. She put her hands in front of me to stop me from doing anything.

"Let me finish talking first"

I nod and she walk out of my room while Squirr on her shoulder. I walk to my bathroom and do the morning routine. Then , I walk to downstairs to eat breakfast as Jina call us up. While we eat breakfast , Miny broke the silence.

"We are not going to meet them today"

I quickly look at her and ask.

"Why?"

"You said you wanna have sleep more. You even decline Jisung oppa's call"

"Mwo?!"

I choke on my food and quickly drink. Then , I stand up and look at them.

"I'm done eating!"

Then , I walk to the sink as Hayoon yell.

"Ouh okay! Just put the dish there. I'm going to wash it"

I hum and walk to my room. I take my phone under my pillow and see 20 missed call and 100 chat. Ouh wow. I open my phone and call him back.

"Good morning El!"

"M-morning and I'm s-sorry I decline your call and don't pick it up!"

"Its okay! So wassup?"

"W-we will go and meet at your dorms"

"Really?!"

I smile as he yell happily.

"Yeah"

"Nice! Then we guys should get ready to meet the girls~"

I giggle and cross my arms.

"Sure"

"Byebye!! See you later~"

"Okay bye"

I giggle and turn off the phone. I change to this.

 I change to this