Side by side.

I had sex with a serial killer. I had sex with a serial killer. I had sex with a serial killer. I had sex with a serial killer!!! What even is my life anymore, oh my gosh. Are we like together now- are we dating?! Hm, i'm too shy to ask, im so shy hehe.

"What're you thinking about?" His deep tone made me jump. Greek god man was deadpan staring at me with the most unreadable expression. Did he enjoy it as much as I did? I look up from the blanket i'm under and turn my head to stare back. We were both in bed but his vibe was so different from last time. Should I ignore him? This reminds me of when I was in the hospital, I just wanna be left alone right now.

"Hey, all of a sudden you're silent? what happened to loud mouth miya." i listened to him laugh.

shut up. shut up. shut up. you're hurting my brain! stop acting like you like me, please- that hurts. i flip to the other side and have my exposed back facing him. if i ignore him he'll go away. just go away. "you're right." huh? "i did show mercy on you," wait a minute- "why? because when i'm with you, i finally feel like someone gets me." kiyoomi..awe. "do you feel like that when you're with me too?" he sounds so sincere..i can't say no, i just can't! he's too cute!

i hastily whip my whole body around and cling onto him like a sloth. he's not cold anymore.. "i think i'm in love with you." he's warm.

his fit biceps snake around my body in a gentle manner. "i'm sure you do...puddin'."

-