Toll on me.

"Well i'll be damned! I was looking for you everywhere, Tsumu. You have no idea what i had to do to find you. Asking people left and right- i even ended up running away from a scoop of stray dogs because i was busting my ass looking for you!" oh how unlucky can i be. stupid flatty patty boy why can't you leave me alone?

"i didn't ask you to look for me. now what do you want?" i serenely leaned on the open door frame.

mmh, i can see what i said affected him. damn, all this practicing, these victims, and my hunky, hot son of a bitch boyfriend is really taking a toll on me. just by looking at this guy i can't stop imagining what he'll look like when i put a bullet through his head. or maybe when i slit his throat.

"...i came all this way- can i come in? i-i never knew you bought another house." oh great! now he wants to come- actually..

"oh? for sure. come in." this is a perfect place to murder this son of a bitch. "don't mind him," i look at puddin', "he's my roommate!"

"how pleasant! nice to meet you, i'm oikawa." this asshole! coming into our home and then shaking my boyfriends hand?! he's asking for it. "you look really handsome, did you know that?" fuckface!

i rush into our small kitchen and slip the knife out of the top cabinet. sharp and long, this'll do. where are you- you little brat. "gosh, your hair feels so..bouncy! i'd love to smell it. i bet it smells very nice." now he's flirting with him? son of a bitch, really. the fishy thing about this all is that kiyoomi is just letting it happen! what the fuck man. is this what losing feels like? if so, i hate it.

he's an open target. this is a clean opportunity to slice his throat. i sneak up behind him and tug at his jerky hair growing on his jerky skull, stupid jerk.

do it 'tsumu, do it now. don't let this opportunity go! do it you pussy! now, go!

slash.

-