Krabjoon pt.4

A/N-You'll need this for the chapter👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh also this 👇👇 

But the sight that welcomed me next caught me off guard, it was the hot guy I saw at the beach

But the sight that welcomed me next caught me off guard, it was the hot guy I saw at the beach. He was taking an order from a customer. He slowly walked away , and looked back and caught my stare . He smirked and walked away.

WTF am I supposed to do after that.......

I was getting hungry , but not for the food they sold in the restaurant. I took a seat and waited. What I was waiting for I had no idea. I couldn't take my mind off of him. His mischievous eyes , his thicc a$$ , those lips and the smirk that adorned them, his sticc legs ...........

"Hey sir may I take your order?", someone purred standing next to me.

I looked up and it was HIM.

Act natural ,Act natural, Act natural , Act natural............

"Ummm,..................."
"Oh my bad sir", he smirked, "here's the menu , please take your time...", and he walked away.

My mind was in all sort of places but the menu. I gathered up my courage and walked up to him.

"Oh sir, what would you like?" He asked.

You, I thought. I mentally slapped my self . But I needed him.

"Hi, my name's Microsoft, can I 𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔰𝔥 at your place tonight?", I asked my heart racing a million miles per hour.

He giggled and snatched my wrist dragging me to the back of the kitchen. Where the hell was he taking me?

"My name's Krab ", He said.

"Namjoon"

"Mmm a beautiful name , but not as much as you.." He smirked.

My eyes widened. He seemed to noticed it , but thought better than to point it out.

He looked at his wrist watch and said , " Oh time for us to close"

"What?"

"Oh I meant it's time for me to close my restaurant."

"Oh you own this place?"

"Ya"

"So you're rich enough to be my sugar daddy.... oh you don't need to say anything , just pretend I didn't say that." I facepalmed and wished that the floor would open up and swallow me whole.

He smiled at that.

"Why don't we stay here tonight?" He asked .

"W-w-what do you mean?"

"Oh don't be so silly," He whined. "You know exactly what I mean." He smirked. "Stay here, let me go clear some things up , go sit there while you wait ." He pointed to a bar stool.

After what seemed like hours of waiting. He came. 

"So...... are you ready??" He asked coming towards me slowly undressing.

I don't know where I got the courage from, but I pulled him towards me and crashed my lips towards his. He slowly started unzipping my jeans.

A/N -For the next scene use your

The next morning when I woke up I was lying next to Krabs , in what seemed like a restaurant , and then the memories of last night came flooding back

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me smiling. 

"How was last night?" , He asked

"Was just as amazing as you ."

He smiled. It was a Saturday and we spent the rest of the weekend together just the two of us.

░░░░░░░░░░𝔗ℌ𝔈 𝔈𝔑𝔇░░░░░░░░░░

haha jk. (¬‿¬)

or am i 

i am

or am i???? 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)