New beggings/the magic mirror

"This dress is simply beautiful!" Said Rarity as she made a new dress in Carousel Boutique. It was blue and shinny. Pretty I thought as I watched through the glass. A unicorn like me was sure not to fit in with someone like her. Yes, sure, Rarity was just a unicorn too, but she was different. She actually had talent for something. She was really pretty, too. She had white skin, purple mane and tail with the perfect curl at the bottom, pretty eyes, the most perfect blue eyeshadow, beautiful black eyelashes, and three blue diamonds as her cutie mark. And if that isn't perfect that I don't know what is. I sighed as I walked away. The dress Rarity was making sure was beautiful. But I sure also had to accept the fact that we would never become friends. Ever. I sighed walking away, my name is Sunset Shimmer. And I'm practically just a good for nothing, useless unicorn. That's when I saw her. A even more perfect, purple unicorn. Or at least I thought she was. Until I saw that she had wings too. An alicorn perhaps? I stood there for a second and started at her, until she an over towards me! "Sunset," the alicorn said, "come with me" "o-okay" I said as she took me to a mirror. The mirror was purple. Just like the pony. I was about to ask her what we were doing and then she pushed me into the mirror! I gasped. When I opened my eyes I wasn't a pony anymore. I looked around the the...people...? here. They didn't use any magic, nor fly with any wings. Perhaps they were...humans?