>>Chapter 3<<

((*In this story Awase is a drank abusive boyfriend that don't do anything.But don't worry Shoto will show up soon in the story to save Momo.*))
-Recap-
---Momo's P.O.V---

After we helped everyone out the building and finded the little girl mother,I explaining everything that what happening four years ago to them.
So we all planned were going to catch up on everything tomorrow.

From all of that I went back to the agency,report what happen today to the my boss.The day went by while the sun is setting I droved home after work.When I got there I opened the big doubled doors,I see my maids greeting me"Welcome back home Miss Yaoyorozu"as they all said with a smile on their face.

I head up stairs to my bedroom to see Awase passed out drank on the floor.It looks like he had two dozon beer.I roll my eyes,went to the bathroom to take a hot shower.I put on a dark red pajamas that has black spots all over.

__________________________________

After dinner I went to my office upstairs to look at my emails from today on my compter.
" It look like I got request from Snake hero Uwabami."Thinking what she wanted as I read her email the she want me to do a other perfume commercial with Itsuka Kendo
"Hmm we did go to the same school" I said to myself then that I read some more emails after I went to bed for the night while I left Awase on the floor drank.
_________________________________________________________________

---Next Day---
---Third person P.O.V---

On a Thursday morning 9:45 a.m. she slowly open my eyes to see the bright shining sun on my face.Yaoyorozu gets out of bed yarn and stretches as she walks towards to a bathroom along the way she saw Awase still on the floor from last night. She rolled my eyes as she see my reflection on the mirror. She wash my face and brush my teeth and got dressed to my hero costume along as she got dressed she see my scar from 4 years ago on the left side but thank God her costume covers it up on my chest.

But she can't say the same thing for her bruise on my right arm it still hurts like hell from fuckin Awase two days ago.

-Flash Back-

--Third peron P.O.V--

--Tuesday night 8:45 p.m.----*WARNING VIOLENCE ,BLOOD and CUSSING*---

Awase came home drunk he said that he was at 'work' today. He walked to the kitchen where I was having a meeting with my maids and bodyguards about something important."Ok Lady's I need you to keep up the great work ya'll have been doing I'm so proud of you all. So I need this house to shine in two days my parents will be coming over to visit so I don't want them to complain how dirty my house is or anything. Now for you guards I don't want nothing to-."As Yaoyorozu was interrupted drunk Awase.

Awase: "What the fuck!? I-I-Is g-going on here."As he slouched his words.

Everyone stop and look at him even to guards. Yaoyorozu put down the paper,walked towards to her drunk boyfriend, Rolled her eyes even smell the strong alcohol on him.

Yaoyorozu:"Ugh! Awase your drank again for the second time."She shakes her head."You make me sick."I sighed

Awase: Rolled his eyes"S-Stop being a bitch all the time. You'll always on my ass when I get d-drank geez give me a break w-woman."As he cross his arms.

Yaoyorozu:Her eyes widen as she looked at him"Give you a break!?....Give you a break!?..You want me to get you a fuckin BREAK AWASE!!..You know what fuck you! I'm over here working my ass off every day and night and you talking about give you a break. While you sitting on your fuckin lazy ass everyday doing nothing with your life but getting drunk everyday. I'm out there saving life being a pro hero that I am, doing big deals with other pro heroes like commercials being in a top famous magazines. I can tell that you'll never be a pro hero shit not even a hero."As she clench her fits."Because I'm in the top 5 pro heroes list I even got invited to the pro hero Billboard awards. Did you? oh wait you didn't cuz you don't do SHIT! I'm fuckin done with you piece of shit. I'm not going to be with someone who's gets drunk everyday and do nothing. I want you to get out of my house by tomorrow morning I fuckin hate you." As Yaoyorozu was pissed off of Awase.