>>Chapter 10<<

----Recap----

---Third P.O.V---

Yao-momo open her eyes slowly as she groans in pain she sees a bright white light right in front of her, she blinks a couple of times it's still her vision is clear. She moves her head side-to-side very slowly from her injury.She hears the beeps from the heart monitor as soon she looks down she sees Todoroki who's all scratched up that's laying on the edge of her bed asleep while holding her hand.

yao-momo smirked, she tries to sit up but she's in a lot of pain."Ahhh"as she groans.

Todoroki wakes up from her painful groans and looks at her." Yaoyorozu you're awake"
as he smiles at her.

Yaoyorozu Chuckles as Todoroki helps her sitting up. She looking down while gripping the cover."Thank you"

Todoroki:"No problem"as he looks at her.

Yaoyorozu:"No, thank you coming after me if you haven't I would have be-" as she was cut off by todoroki's hug.

Todoroki:" I couldn't have done it without Ashido she's the one that warned me about them. I'm just glad that you're okay and alive back then at the training camp I thought I lost you forever Until then I saw you at the Billboard Awards on stage right beside me I wanted to hug you...but."as tears rolling down on his cheek." Soon as that I hug you on the rooftop I knew it that I wasn't dreaming that it was really you. Yaoyorozu it was really hard without you here for the others but for mostly for me.

Yao-momo:"T-todoroki."

Todoroki:" I think about you everyday and I still do, I wanted to tell you of how much I liked you back then."

Todoroki and yaoyorozu look at each other's eyes, she gets both of her thumbs and wipe the tears away from his cheek"What about Camie?"

Todoroki:" what about her? She's just a show-off we're not together back then she was just trying to get under your skin to make you jealous like she's doing now. I like one woman and that woman only and I'm looking right at her right now. I mean she's gorgeous, smart, fun to hang around with, and strong that woman is you yaoyorozu.

Yao-momo blushes while they continue looking at each other's eyes. Todoroki lean closer to her until both of their lips touch each other.

As Todoroki kisses the woman of his dreams while holding both of her hands. She kisses him back while closing her eyes and enjoying it.

She finally realized how important that she is too Todoroki.

There was a knock at the door that made them both break the kiss.

They both looked at the door and seen their friends walking in the room as they both blush.

After day going by with yaoyorozu and her friends enjoying yourself as they laughed and talked but they're never know what might happen tomorrow.

_____________________________

---Three Days later---

---At the Hospital with Yao-momo & Todoroki--

--- Third P.O.V.---

So,Kirishima and Ashido's bachelor party have been moved to next week because Yao-momo is being released from the hospital.Everyone thinks she should missed the party just for her safey and rest. But this is really important to her.Yao-momo really don't want to missed it,plus since she's on medications for her injuries yao-momo has been acting different lately like having mood swings,being aggressive,and her hormones been going wild.