3

𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗢𝗡| 8:00 pm

I hummed the lyrics to Brent faiyaz's song clouded as I sat at the desk in my room shirtless staring down at what I started to draw.

Shading the picture in with a black color pencil I held it up staring into the hole of the heart with blood dripping from it before tossing it in the trash sighing.

"What you doing?" anari spoke groggily from behind me leaning up off my bed.

"I was drawing another picture but ion like how I started it so Ian finish it." I said sitting down on my bed laying back.

"You always doing that.. when you first started you were passionate always showing and telling me about the paintings and drawings." She said scooting up lifting my head placing it in her lap.

"Things change, I'm not feeling them no more." I said shrugging, "I can't even pick up a pencil and draw a picture without it having something to do with a broken heart."

"Well you're broken inside, way more than that which explains why but talking about it can change your current emotions whether it's talking with me or anybody."

"It's really the same shit just a different d-" I started but she cut me off.

"It doesn't matter you can still talk about it and I'll listen , it never mattered when it came to you or what we have." She said when I looked up at her as she played in my hair.

"It's crazy cause we never been in a relationship and you been here, Ian never force sex on you it was just toxicity and talks.."

"Stop trying to change the subject, if something's bothering you just say dat."

"Nah I'll talk to you about me but about you, why you ain't never try to pursue a relationship with me or something?" I asked her.

"I've known you since you were 14, .. I know you enough to know that you and i are not for each other" she said and I felt her shrug.

"How you know we not for each other?"

"Well for one, you've been already looking for love in the wrong people, places and things, when you get to me you'll unknowingly treat me just the same as the other girls you've been with because that's all you know, you never learned to love correctly, knowing how to treat a female isn't the only thing that's required and that's what you be forgetting."