8

Donovan Ashad Hamilton| 6:47pm

"Look who finally decided to come out of hibernation." Glizzy said as I approached the group making me mug him.

"Bitch fuck you, I was up later than usual last night." I said and dapped him up along with ar, elmo, bishop and slick.

"Norman and his bitch at it again on Facebook shorty ass went live." Ar said turning the volume up and we all listened.

"This nigga is cappin for y'all! I swear to god on my mama I went up to that store and got the receipt for that ring, the same receipt y'all saw was for that same cheap ass $40 ring he bought me." She said flashing the receipt in front of the camera again.

"Frank will sit and lie about anything talking bout the ring was $2000 and you did all this and that for me no! I'm not finna keep lying for yo bum ass and all you do is drag my name through the mud." She kept going and we laughed.

"Like what kinda nigga claim he love you but out here putting out videos of me sucking you up? Like you real life weird and i hop- BITCH I HAVE MY OWN MONEY WHAT THE FUCK I GOTTA USE FRANK FOR?!" She said picking her phone up showing off her room then her car and shit and I shook my head.

"They do this shit monthly, Norman ass ready to go live in a minute." I said shaking my head.

"Aye dats y'all boy." Ar said pointing at the rest of us.

"Whatever nigga, I came over here to see what y'all niggas had goin on and it ain't shit as usual." I said pulling out my phone as it started ringing, it was nolani so I answered.

"Ain't shit poppin off today to be real, I'm finna go ta da Met and reup asum." Slick said sipping on a drank and I nodded before placing my attention to the phone.

"Hellooo?" Nolani dragged out.

"Wassup my bad I was talking to slick nem, what you need?" I asked placing my phone up to my ear turning away from the group and started walking back to my car.

"Aye Bitch how you jus gone leave?" Glizzy called after me and I stuck my finger up at him.

"Nothing I just wanted to apologize for hanging up on you earlier I don't know what that was." She apologized and i chuckled.

"You good shorty ian trippin." But i kinda was, I jus hoped it wasn't cause of what I told her bout me.

"Yea so what you been doing all day?" She asked me before I heard shuffling on her end.