my step brother Part 26

author povd

Jisoo : Ok so me and Rose were best friends from primary school , not many people know about this .
EVERYONE : WHATT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jisoo : Calm your ass down girls , now that thing is we loved each other so much Like sisters we had only a few other friends Solar , Moonbuyl , Wheein and Hawasa . Rose was a shy girl like the rest of our group we never wore reveling cloths or put on much make up , We loved to study not nerds but kind of like that . She had a crush on this fucking playboy , who had kissed about half the girls at the school . His name was Kai , i hate him to the limits .

Eunha : Why ?

Yeji : I can't bileve Rose was like that .
Lisa was silent

Jennie : The play girl shy ? i am confused

Jisoo : So Kai was a mother fucker as i told , Rose liked that useless peice of shit . as she told me i got worried about it and told her he looks hot and stuff but he only uses girls as sluts for there body and others are bets . She didn't well listen to me , they were later togather Rose started to get a bit distant towards me and started to wear ,make up regularly , her clothes were same though she was consious about that , one day I was coming from the library and he kissed me out of no where  , i pushed him away and slapped him saying why he did that while he had Rose as his girl friend , he said he used her like the other sluts and he liked me not her , i pushed him away and told him he was a jerk and i would never like him , then i ran away crying .

Jisoo : Next day Rose didn't come to school , i called her worried that she was sick because she didn't skip class unless some emrgency , she blocked me i wondered why . I came to her house a few days later  but the neighbours told me they had moved , i was heart broken at why she was this mean but in the starting of this school i saw her wearing revealing clothes and make up flirting with random boys , i tried speaking her but she never listened and i don't know the reason yet .

she sighs 
Jennie : Oh thats your past .

Eunha : What about the present ?
Jisoo : When i saw Taehyung kissing her Lisa blacked out , I freaked out we all did but Rose smirked i put Lisa on a chair went to her and slapped her tightly leaving a red mark on her left cheek . she stayed still and her eyes became teary I pushed Taehyung and said how could you do that Lisa needs me Don't show your dirty face to any of us any more , we are not done Lisa needs me we are not done yet Kim Taehyung I will break your bones i say and slap him He starts crying and tries to wake you up saying something which i don't remember Then i8 carried you here to my home and called the doctor who said to let you rest and not depress you furthur . End of the story till i KNOW .

Lisa starts sobbing loudly the girls comfort us 

Lisa : Umm Jisoo my parents are gone for a bussniess trip i can i stay at yuour home for a few days

Jisoo : You can stay as long as you want my parents are not here either .

Lisa : Thanks .

Jisoo : Don't thank me 

Mean while 

Taehyung povd The boys came to me and started asking Questions Jin was the most angry beacuse he treated Lisa as her sister .

Jin : How DARE YOU !!