31 | CLANDESTINE FEELINGS

+

with yours lips moving slowly in sync with his, you took a step forward in which he automatically took another step back, as you guided him to his bed.

slowly, you took the opportunity to skillfully slip in your tongue, causing your tongue to swirl with his, as yours hands were busy, unbuttoning jungkook's button up, turndown shirt.

leaving jungkook shirtless you tossed his shirt onto floor, behind you as you pushed him down over his bed. he looks at you, with astonishment in his eyes.

"surprise me." he grinned.

slowly, you climbed over the bed and crawl toward him, as was staring at you as his elbows supported his figure up. jungkook licks his lips seductively as you stay over his lap, and sat down over his thighs, beginning to unbuckle his expensive leather belt.

jungkook watched with amusement — the sight of you undressing him only making him harder, and more needier for your touch. apart of him, almost regretted for punishing you because he became so impatient for him to be inside of you again.

you unbuckled his belt in a painfully slow way, and pulled down the hem of his jeans, along with his black boxers. exposing him, his erection sprung up almost immediately.

removing his dress pants, belt, and everything else that he was wearing, you left him completely nude.

with jungkook being fully undressed, you grab onto the hem of your silk dress, pulling the dress up and over your head which exposes your undergarments. once again you were seen wearing the material that jungkook loves on women.

specifically, on you.

stripping the rest of your undergarments off your body, you discarded everything to the floor, along with the rest of the abandoned clothes, previously worn by the two of you.

seeing the man unable to hold back any longer you pushed him back onto the mattress, watching him sink into the softness of the bed. yet without letting any more time go to waste, you straddled his waist, his hardened cock entering you, as you went down on him.

with your sinful actions, jungkook grips onto your sides, as he throws his head back, moaning as you slowly move upwards, and down, riding jungkook.

"holy shit," he cursed, as you slowly kept riding the man, trying to keep your breathing steady, through the low moans that escaped your lips. hearing your moans were like pleasure to his ears, and jungkook wanted to hear you moan out his name.

"moan out my name," he spoke breathlessly, as you lean forward, placing your hands over his chest.

"they'll hear us."

"then let them." he moaned, "let them hear you." he continued as you refused. you continued to ride the man as he kept his hands on your sides. "ugh.. keep going," he pleaded, as you continue to you move up and down on his cock, moving in a slow pleasuring motion.

jungkook threw his head back into the soft pillows, as a deep moan escaped his lips due to your hips doing an amazing job. jungkook loved, the way you felt on his cock and loved the way you took control.

soon you couldn't help but to throw your head back as well, feeling yourself becoming close to hitting a orgasm. with his hands rested on your waist tightly bringing you up, and down on him, in a rough way, your hands are over his chest to keep your balance.

"i'm close.." you moan, as jungkook decided to step in, and help you out.

his grip on your hips tightens, as he began to thrust upwards into you, moving in and out of you as your breaths, became short. you felt yourself losing your energy and jungkook noticed.