15 | STRAWBERRY LIPS & CIGARETTES

+

after spending approximately an hour and a half of drinking, being engaged in conversations, sharing laughs and smiles, you suddenly felt the urge to use the bathroom.

you stood up from the sofa, causing jungkook's and jimin's eyes to follow.

"i'll be back," you spoke, placing your wine glass on the low table which had a various amount of different bottles of alcohol, and occupied glasses. it astounded you, when you feel a hand wrap it's way around your wrist causing you to gaze down to him.

"where're you going?" your eyes land down toward jungkook seeing a almost distraught expression on his face. you gave him a assuring smile, "the bathroom, i'll be back shortly." you say slipping out of his hold leaving jungkook, and the guys behind.

walking to the curtained entrance of the vip section you confidentially glance towards jungkook, seeing as he was leaned back in his seat.

with a glass in his hand you saw as he watched the strippers alluringly dance along the poles in front of them before pulling the thick dark coloured curtain aside. you exited the section, heading to a restroom.

but little did you know, jungkooks gaze was covertly fixated on you the entire time.

12:42am.

after doing your business in the restroom, you exit the stall and stand in front of the sink — looking at your reflection through the mirror as you rinsed your hands, you notice that your lipstick has faded.

you dried your hands with paper towel taken from the dispenser and pulled out the lipstick, applying the coloured cosmetic to your lips.

once finished with your touch ups, you glanced at yourself through the mirror one more time before you pushed the bathroom door opened.

you gaze down, realizing your purse is opened but continue walking trying to get the purse magnetic enclosure to make a click-like noise — indicating that your purse was surely secured.

but suddenly, you collided into a taller figure who's just exited the mens room.

you grunt, slipping upon your own steps but felt a tight grasp around your petite figure holding you securely with strong arms before you're able to fall. as the man prevented you from falling, you gained your balance again, and looked up to the man.

"i'm sorry, i didn't see you." you apologize, backing away from him.

the man smiles, "wait, don't i know you?" you lift a brow incapable to remember who this man was. it felt like déjà vu has hit you recognizing his features the slightest bit. he looked familiar but you did not think you've met this man in a day of your life.

"sorry?" you questioned, as he tucks his hands into his pockets. "you do not remember? i'm jaesun, the guy from the convenience store." he recalled, trying to remind you of his identity.

your lips parted, recollecting the memories from a couple nights ago when jaesun paid for your candy. with a bright smile making an appearance on your face, jaesun scratches the nape of his neck, letting out a light chuckle at your cute reaction.

"i remember you!" you exclaimed. "wait, so what're you doing here?" you questioned him.

"came here with friends. you?" the two of you stood aside to the wall, getting out of peoples way who needed to use the restrooms. "so am i." you replied.