Sleepover

Corpse had promised to go over to Sykkunos place today. He was a bit nervous, because it would involve him also showing his face to Sykkuno's roomates. Who was he kidding, he was really fucking nervous. He almost regretted his decision, but he would never let Sykkuno down like that, he would just have to get over his anxiety. The others would like him, right? Yeah yeah hopefully, i mean they knew him already anyways. It was already the late afternoon, him and Sykkuno would eat dinner together and Corpse would spend the night at his house. He was getting himself ready, putting on an all black outfit and packing a bag with comfy sleep clothes, his toothbrush and a few other things. He opened his drawer to search for his medication, but insted he spotted a small box of condoms. Hmmm, shoul I- or would it be weird taking one with... he thought. Corpse wasn't really sure what was going to happen tonight, if something was going to happen at all. If not, that would be perfectly fine, but maybe better be safe than sorry. He put on the cologne that he knew Sykkuno loved and tried to fix his hair a bit.

((I'm cringing at my own writing, maybe i'll change this later lmao))

He left his home at 7 pm, got into the car and drove to his boyfriends house.
Before ringing the bell at the door, he tried to calm himself. Deep breath Corpse, it'll be fine.
Corpse pressed the tiny button next to the door and waited for someone to open. Soon after, he heard footsteps running into his direction and Sykkuno yelling „TOAST NO I'LL OPEN THE DOOR!!"
The door was ripped open by Toast himself, who stared with big eyes at the sight before him.
„Hi", Corpse said, trying to hide his nervousness. There was a small pause.
„Dayyyumm, i get why Sykkuno is dating you, you're like- really fuckin attractive!" Toast said, mouth open from surprise.
Corpe just laughed, that wasn't the reaction that he had expected.
„Jesus Toast don't be weird, you're making him uncomfortable..." Sykkuno tried to chime in.
„Nono it's fine, thank you Toast", Corpse replied, giving Toast a small smile. „May i come in...?"
„Oh yes, of course!"

The first impressions went by pretty smoothly. Lily came down the stairs, just when Corpse had entered the house. She pulled him into a hug and said it was nice to meet him in person finally. In comparison to Toast, she didn't make any comments about
Corpse's looks, which was refreshing. Everyone always said something when they saw him for the first time, good things or bad things. Corpse felt normal for once.

They hung out together for a while, Toast proudly showed Corpse his streaming room and tried his best to maintain a conversation with Corpse. They ended up all watching a few episodes of Brooklyn nine nine together. In the middle of one episode, Lily pulled Toast away, to go to a different room. Corpse and Sykkuno stayed in the living room, cuddling on the sofa, Sykkunos head resting on Corpse's chest. Corpse was holding him in a tight grip, drawing circles on Sykkunos back, eyes focused on the screen.

Soon after, Lily and Toast re-entered the room.
Lily spoke first: "Soo guys, Toast and I are gonna go over to a friends house and have some dinner, we'll probably be back late..."
"Okay, have fun guys" Sykkuno said, not thinking much about it.
Corpse knew what they were doing. They were giving him and Sykkuno some time alone, he appreciated that. He stood up and hugged Toast and Lily goodbye and wished them a nice evening. He then quickly returned back to his Sykkuno.

It was around 9:30 pm, Corpse and Sykkuno had already eaten, they had made some Pasta together, because both were too lazy to cook something very fancy. Right now, they were again cuddled up on the couch and were watching some scary movie that Corpse had recommended. Sykkuno hated it. To distract himself from the gruesomeness that was happening on screen, he sat up and tilted Corpse's face in his direction. He cupped Corpse's jaw and leaned in, stroking the stubble that he could feel under his fingers. As their lips touched, it felt like fireworks were exploding, it was so blissful, Sykkuno almost melted away. At first it was soft and gentle, but Corpse soon became hungrier and started almost attaking Sykkunos lips. Corpse ran his toungue along Sykkunos bottom lip, demanding entrance. Sykkuno obliged, enjoying the way their tounges danced around eachother.