Drunkkuno

Sykkuno's days became repetitive. Wake up, eat, stream, eat, sleep. That's pretty much all he did. He hadn't heard from Corpse in a few days, but tried not to think too much of it, he was probably busy. He had told him that he would play less often at the moment, because he was recording some new music. Corpse wanted to finally release a whole album, but it was getting difficult, because he was very picky with his own work.

It was a lazy Saturday morning. Or rather afternoon. Sykkuno had gone to bed at 5 am, staying up so late to stream for his followers. He was awoken by his roomates doing something that apparently required A LOT of noise. Trying to ignore it he turned around, putting his pillow over his ears. It didn't work. Groaning, Sykkuno turned again to grab his phone and check his messages. To his suprise, there was a message from Corpse.

Corpse:
Hey Sy, i was wondering if you'd like to meet today? You could come over to my house this evening?

He had nothing to do this evening, so why not? This would be fun, he could see Corpse again and maybe explore his feelings a bit...

Sykkuno:
Yes sure, i'd love that! What time did you have in mind?

Not expecting an answer immediately, he threw his phone on the bed and decided to find out what was causing so much noise. He went down the stairs, finding Toast and Lily shouting at each other, grabbing onto a pair of furniture. It was quite ugly and looked like a bookshelf? Sykkuno honestly couldn't tell.
"Fucking hell Toast, why don't we just put this in the livingroom?!!"
"Because it is way to big and it doesn't fit in with the color scheme!!" They both turned to Sykkuno, demanding his opinion. "What do you think?"
"I'm not getting involved in this." Sykkuno made his way to the kitchen, quickly leaving this situation. He could still hear them arguing, while he poured himself some orange juice and made some oatmeal.

After having his "breakfast", he went back to his room, because maybe Corpse had replied by now. Smiling at his phone he saw that indeed, he had written him back already. The message said:

Corpse:
How about you come over at 9 pm? ;)
Sykkuno:
Ok perfect, see you then :)

Even though it was just a winky emoji and probably meant nothing, it still made his heart flutter. He sighed, thinking about Corpse. God, he truly was falling for him. This could quickly develop into a problem.

The rest of the day went by fairly quickly. Sykkuno was suddenly very nervous for some reason, as he walked the last few minutes to Corpse's house. His hands were shaking slightly when he reached up to ring the doorbell. Calm down Sykkuno, this isn't the first time you've met. Why was this even more exciting than last time? He was pulled out of his thoughts when the door opened and Corpse quickly pulled him into a massive bear hug. Corpse almost suffocated him a bit, but it felt comfortable.

Oh god i've missed you. Corpse thought as he took a deep breath in, smelling Sykkunos soft scent. He smelt like mint and something herbal, but he didn't know what exactly it was. Not trying to make it weird, he released Sykkuno from his tight grip and welcomed him inside. "I missed you, how have you been?" He decided to just speak his mind.
Sykkuno was examining his face, he could tell. Corpse liked it though.
"I missed you too! I've been okay i guess, the days have been boring though"
"Wait why boring?"
"I've just been streaming all the time and it's honestly exhausting."
"Yeah, i get that. You should take a break sometime, maybe spend more time with your friends.."
"I'm spending time with my friend right now!" Sykkuno giggled. Corpse grinned at him, this was nice. Friends. Yeah he liked that... i guess. For some reason the word stung a bit... maybe boyfriend would sound better? Woah whoa fuckin slow down dude. You don't even know if he's interested!

Oh well Corpse, let me tell you, Sykkuno was very interested. While Corpse was lost in his thoughts, Sykkuno was staring at his face, like it was something he wanted to memorize. His stomach was doing flips, just looking at the man. This would be the end of him. Calming himself down a bit he said:
"Soo what do you wanna do?" (😼)
Corpse looked at him with a blank expression, probably realizing that he had nothing planned.
"Do you want a drink?"

Sykkuno felt bad refusing his offer, he normally didn't drink. So instead he accepted and just said that he would gladly have a drink. He wanted to be polite. Corpse started pouring some liquids into glasses, Sykkuno had no idea what it was. Being afraid to ask about it, he just thanked him and took a sip. Ohh this isn't to bad. It had a slightly bitter taste, there was also some sparkling liquid in it that tasted of lemon. Sykkuno quite liked it.
Corpse asked him if he wanted to play some Mario Kart, so they did exactly that. Unluckily for Corpse, Sykkuno got very competitive when it came to Mario Kart. After playing for about half an hour, Sykkunos vision became a bit hazy. When he had finished his first drink, he had asked Corpse for another, which was already halfway empty. Ignoring the buzzing feeling, he drank the rest of the glass in a big gulp.

"You okay Sykkuno?" Corpse looked worried, he noticed that Sykkuno was getting worse at the game, driving into walls permanently.
"Yeass i'm fine" Sykkuno was slurring with his words a bit, dragging out the s.
"Wait are you drunk?" Corpse couldn't help but laugh, because Sykkuno did in fact look hammered already.
"Noooo i'm not drunkkk! Do you wannna doo something else?" His voice had a whiney tone, making Corpse laugh even more.
"Yeah okay, what did you have in mind?"
"Let'sss play never have i ever!!"

Corpse was a bit hesitant at first, because he didn't want to take advantage of the fact that Sykkuno was drunk and would answer his questions differently. He himself wasn't drunk at all, slightly tipsy at best.
He began asking the questions, the rules were; if you had done it before you had to take a sip from a drink.
"Okay, so never have i ever slept in a bathtub." ((How tf is this the first thing that came to my mind))
Weirdly enough, Corpse took a sip. Sykkuno just giggled and wanted to hear the story behind it, but Corpse said it would take too long. Sykkuno was next with asking questions.

They had played for a while, the alcohol was really getting to Sykkuno. Everything seemed funny all of a sudden. The couch looked like it was moving on its own and sometimes Sykkuno would look at Corpse and he suddenly would have three eyes. Corpse had filled his glass with water some time ago, to get Sykkuno a bit sobered up. Sykkuno hadn't even noticed. It was his turn with asking a never have i ever question.
"Neverr ha-havee i everrrr wanted to kiss a boy." Sykkuno looked expectantly at Corpse, he was really curious about the answer. Hesitantly, Corpse lifted the cup to his lips and took a sip, not breaking eye contact with Sykkuno. The tension was almost unbearable. Sykkuno inched a bit closer to Corpse, Corpse could feel his breath slightly on his face. Sykkuno then wispered something, that he normally would have kept to himself if he hadnt been drunk.
"God i want to kiss you so bad right now."
He said it so quietly that Corpse nearly didn't hear it. His heart almost stopped. Oh god.
"W-what??" Corpse pushed Sykkuno away a bit. This wasn't right. He desperately wanted to kiss him too, but Sykkuno was very intoxicated and therefore the kiss would feel wrong. He probably only said it because he was drunk.
"Sy, you're drunk. We'll talk about this when you're sober."

Sykkuno looked at him through sad eyes. Did Corpse just reject him? Noooo whyyy i wanted kisssyy...
A sudden tiredness overwhelmed him. He yawned loudly, stretching himself. Nothing mattered at the moment, only sleep. He closed his eyes, then he felt like he was flying. Opening his eyes quickly again, he realized that Corpse had picked him up and was carrying him out the door bridal style.
"I'm gonna drive you home Sykkuno. You need to rest." He wispered.
These where the last words that he heard before Sykkuno fell into a deep sleep.

Editor's note:
I hope you like this chapter :) if you have any thoughts on it, let me know! ❤️