he comes home drunk!! (louis)

Hope u like it lovies 😉🙃,(I dunno if dat word even exsists 😂)...........
________________

Anne's pov.

I was sitting on the couch and was cozy with my blankets and was swiping over through movies and suddenly I was feeling very hungry. I was deciding what should I make when I saw a cupcake recipe on my Netflix. I thought of surprising lou with carrot cake. I started watching it and it took me almost 30 min to learn that thing. I yelled "finally" and got up from my couch and headed towards the kitchen. I was a bit worrid when I saw the time. It was already 11:00 and I suddenly I got that louis told me he will be tackling the vise president of the company tonight and he will be late. I was just finding baking sheet while and listening to the song "perfact" which I loved the most. I bent down to pick baking sheet which I finally figured out where it was and suddenly I heard a loud sound "thud" on the front door. I was wondering who will come at this time and suddenly a thousand of thoughts erupted in me!! I was somewhat scared at this time. Then I remembered that I left a shovel in the room which is right next to the kitchen. As soon as I came in the room I grabbed the shovel and started heading towards the front door. There was a man who was in skinny black jeans,a black jacket with a black t-shirt in and a beanie. I mumbled shit inside and tried to throw the shovel on him. He suddenly grabbed my hand and turned me to facing against his chest. I started panicking when suddenly he turned and pecked me on cheeks. I felt something familiar and suddenly I saw his blue eyes as heaven and I figured out it was louis. I yelled at him that "can't you ring the bell to come in" and he started laughing. Then he told that " babe I was just trying to figure out that what you would be doing if someone came in our home and you are all alone". I said " louis keep your experiment and all those bloody things to yourself" and he said " well you are very bad this, I need to train you how to fight if someone tries to hold you". Then I chuckled and said " thank you louis, I love you" and he mumbled "love u too babe but first let's go and sleep" and you headed off to sleep.
----------------------------------

A/N : hope ya like it!! If u have requests and all, just dm me for dat' otherwise gimme on the information page🙃😉.
Write these things if u have a request:
Name
What kind of u like
Smutty/fights/cute/cuddle/whatever
And of which 1D member u want!! If u want I make make for all 5 otherwise if u want them like louis,then Harry and all, I will make it...

Till then byeee!!
Love ya all!!!