Biggest regret|chapter 10 Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Stephanie's POV:

verb 1. feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over (something that has happened or been done, especially a loss or missed opportunity).

Ever since I left Chicago and telling Jonathan I loved him but I also love Charles. I regret it. I regret everything I said about not being able to be with him. I can't live without him. I just can't. No one truly understands these things im assuming unless you are in this position. I just moved in with Charles. He thinks I want to continue with this relationship. I really don't anymore. I just want to be with Jonathan. Charles and I are eating out. He's talking and im not even listening. Im daydreaming about these past couple of weeks. "Charles. Im done. I can't do this anymore" I say grabbing my bag and leaving. Paperazzi were everywhere watching me leave dinner. I get in the car and ask to drive to the airport. I grab a ticket and wait for my flight. I've been waiting for 2 hours. So now it's about 7 and 10 there. I should get there about 12 or 1. Im boarding and I just can't wait to get back to where I belong.

TIME SKIP
I've just gotten into Jonathans High rise complex. I take the elevator. Level 8 and room 26. The elevator stops and I get out. I have tears coming down now. I knock on the door. He opens the door shirtless with basketball shorts and seems tired. "Steph..." He says wandering off. "Jon" I say crashing my lips to his. He holds me like I've always loved to be held by him.

(Im not good at these scenes)

He closes the door. He lifts me up and brings me to his room. I take off my light jacket and he instantly reconnects his lips to mine. He starts pulling my shirt and stares at me with such passion and love. He starts tracing my body with his hands. I slip out of my jeans while he slips out of his shorts. He traces his lips all over my body. He gives me a little blow on my stomach. Making my back arch. "Jon" I moan. He grins at me. He starts to unhook my bra. I let it fall down and I throw it off the bed. "A little eager are we?" He said grinning. He reconnects his lips to mine and starts to take off my lace panties. Then we make love. Love that is filled with so much passion. He was so gentle and that made me love it more. Love that was undescriable.

"Jon..." I say while he's playing with my hair. While I play with the sheets. "mmmm" He coursed. "I left him.." I say trailing off. "Charles" He asked. "Yes." I reply. "I couldn't be in a relationship with so much regret." Why regret" He asks. "Regret of leaving you. In the first place,I should of never left you" I said looking up at him. "I feel like I didn't do enough by getting you to stay" He said. "I should of heard you out,and I didn't. Im sorry" He says playing with our hands. "They fit perfectly"He said whispering. "No they don't. Yours is about 9 inches bigger" I say laughing. He laughs to. A second later I realize what I've done. Jonathan must of noticed because all he did was pull me in more and kiss my neck a few times. "sorry.." I say trailing off. "I was just thinking what i've just done" I say tearing up. "What's that?" He asks. "What we've just done" I say letting a tear drop. "Oh" He says saddend. I turn to face him. "Jon,im not upset,it's that I've always lived by sex is only what marriage people can do. No sex before marriage." I say. "Im not upset just shocked thats all" I say trying to make more sense. "It's fine" He said getting a tshirt and shorts. "Jon-" I was cut off by my phone. I rolled my eyes and he left.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Babeee" Charles trailed off.
"What do you want?" I ask not trying to sound annoyed. Jon walked out.
"Where the hell are you?" He roared through the phone.
"I'm in Chicago. Why?" I say.
"Why'd you leave? and what do you mean "I'm done"?" He asked.
"I'm done. We're done. This relationship won't work..." I say trailing off.
"Seph.."he trailed off.
"I still want my best friend though..." I say trailing off.
"Of coarse seph" he said laughing.
"I gotta go ok" he said. "Bye" I said.
I hung up and went to the kitchen.
"Jon..." I say leaning against the counter feeling small.
"What" he growled. While flipping omelettes. My favorite.
"Can we talk" I ask.
"Mmm" he coarsed
"Please. That's all I ask of you and if you don't want to be with me then I'll leave" I say waiting for an answer.
"Why would you even bring it up. That's what I would like to know" he said turning the stove off. And looking up then back down.
"I'm sorry. " I say.
"Sorry won't cut it" he said grabbing napkins and forks.
"What do I say then?! Huh?! I'm thinking about the choices we made and what consequences it could have. I'm being who I was raised to be and who I want to be when I'm older. Conscience. I'm sorry that I was being a thoughtful person. And I don't care if sorry won't cut it. It's all I've got" I scream. He looked at me. "Why couldn't you stop being the person I think of so much and be a little "spontaneous" you were always care free and not so confused or dazed in your thoughts" he said. Tears perfectly noticeable.
"You think I've tried?! I've tried so damn hard to be perfect and couldn't do it. I left because I didn't think this would work. I came back because I couldn't be away from someone I love so dearly. Clearly I'm dazed thinking about you. Because what else would I think about huh? Nothing. Nothing is more important than you!" I roared.
He immediately ran towards me and grabbed my face and kissed me. The ones you see in movies. Hands on both sides and hands resting on chest.

We pull apart. He kisses my head. We lean against each other. He grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over my skin. "Steph..." he trails off. "Yes?" I ask. "Please don't leave. I can't live without you" he said. I look up at him. "Me either" we both smiled once I said that
I stared at him. I looked down blushing. "We're you blushing?!" He asked making me look up at him. I blushed more. He lifted my chin and kissed me with so much love. Nothing to rough and nothing to light. Just perfect.

Like?
Make sure you vote and add my story to your library
Make sure to follow my Instagram Equallyshaw and my Twitter equallychloe 😘😘