Back to the place where it all began | chapter 22

Stephanie's pov:

{ I don't care if the song doesn't go with the song. But I insist on listening to it. It's really good and a phenomenal cast}

I'm back in Chicago with jonathan. We've been spending every moment together. My mom finally came to terms with jonathan. She forgave him finally. She loves him. I love him. He loves us,especially loves my moms cakes. Things haven't gone smoothly with lindsey to say the least. I've gotten a full time body guard because of lindsey. She had sent death threats to l.a and to the set. Charles was pretty pissed to say the least.

I'm back. Back to the place where it all began.

My father's church

Opening the doors to the church. Seeing him up there. Him finally noticing me a few minutes after I sit in my favorite pew.
Looking up from his notes. He looks at me I can see a glint of guilt guilty Ness in his eyes and sympathy.
" Steph" he says. Missing the sound of his voice. " Dad" I reply. He smiles while I walk up. We hug. Happy tears come out. "Stephanie . Your here" he says. " That sounds like a bad thing" I reply while we both laugh. " I wanted to see you. Since that night I have always wanted to come back here. I just couldn't. I saw you at the charitie event. You did really good" I said. "Wouldn't think your mother would allow it. I was at the banquet. Congrats you deserve it. Uh." He trails off. "I know you don't know what to say. I just want to know why you did what you did" I say. He sighs rubbing his tiresome face. "I don't really have a clue. I did it because. I don't know. There's no explanation for my actions. You are my daughter. I wish I could go back. I am sorry. Even if you don't believe or accept me. I will surely end up in hell" he says mumbling the last part. "Dad. You will not end up in hell. I'm sure of it. I do accept it even if you don't have a reason why. There's too many sunny days and there's very few dark days with you. I love you dad. I have and always will wherever I go."I say with a tear escaping.

He smiles ad he hugs me we talk about mom, jonathan,the hawks, my new movie, the originals. Everything since that night.

Finally saying goodnight so I can see jon.

" Hello baby" I say walking into the kitchen. He smiles and kisses my temple while fixing salad. " Didn't think you were the cooking type" I say giving a mischievous laugh and smirk. He looks back insulted. " You still love me though" I say coming up behind him and grab the bowl of salad. "I wanna shout. Hey!" I sing. " Nice voice" jon says coming into the dining room. Smiling and saying "eat up" he smiles and we sit down.

" I have something to tell you" I say feeling scared of his reaction. He nods for me to continue. " I went somewhere today"
" Where " he asks. "To my father's chruch" I say. He gets angry. "Was he there....I swear to god" he says clearly angry. Nodding.
"God damnit! I told you too not go there" he says slamming his hand on the table.
" He did not touch me he apologized. We made peace we are at immense peace now. So stop!"I reply. He rubs his already messed up hair and walks off to the bedroom.

After a while I realized he wouldn't be coming back. Putting back the salad and untouched steak and brocli with mashed potatoes. Grabbing my diary that I keep hidden I don't want him knowing what I write. Sighing and opening it. Knowing I screw up everything.

| Dear diary,
Things have gotten better lately. Jonny and I have gotten together. I've never been so happy. Brandon and I are still very good friends besides the girls and you can't forget about patty. I made up with my dad today. It feels good relieving some of the tension in my life. They always say "everyone must have a cloudy day to have a sunny day" I just can't wait to have my own set of wings and be immensely happy. Maybe I never will be, no one can make me have the happiness I want. Not even jon.

|

"Steph" jon say walking in. "Jon" I say. He squats down in front of me. "Im sorry for the way I acted. It was way out of line. Please forgive me" he says making my heart melt. "I do" I say kissing him made me feel like I've always felt. That was a good thing.

//

End of chapter. Omfg I have the cutest vows. They will be so cute if I even get that far in this story. Comment below if you want them to get married in this book or have a sequel.

Happiness reading.