The difference in the kitty and tutle

Zarkon was a very tall, intimidating, brutish, space turtle, however, when he's under the weather he's a child, who gets nagged by the Space kitty for making dumb choices which was exactly what he got himself into, he was in bed, not feeling great, and Elara wasn't happy.

"You have no idea what I'm going through!" He yelled at her.

"Zarkon I will make you work if you don't stop this childish attitude of yours to snap you back in adult mode." Elara threatened.

"I stick to what I said!" He whined.

"If you listen to anything I say, then you wouldn't be sick, our five month old son listens to me better than you do." Elara scoffed.

"You spoil that boy!" Zarkon protested.

"Rather him than a grown adult." Elara said.

"Worst. Wife. Every." Zarkon mumbled.

Elara broke the scanner in her hand and glared at him with glowing purple eyes.

"What did you say?" She snarled.

"Nothing angel, I love you more than itself!" Zarkon said quickly.

"That's what I thought, you say anything remotely similar to that every again and I will leave you faster than you can blink." She threatened.

"Ok..." Zarkon said.

"After ten thousand years I thought you'd know better than to piss me off like that." Elara said.

"I did too... trust me I did too..." Zarkon said.

When the space kitty is sick-

"Zarkon it's not that serious I'm fine, you can let me go now." Elara groaned, she hated being babied when she's sick.

"No, you're cold, and you're the one who handles the lower temperatures better than I do. You need to stay in bed and warm up." Zarkon said seriously, he was cradling her in bed like a baby to keep her warm, he took a day off to take care of her and she hated it, a lot, she'd rather be treated like a grown woman.

"Keep it up, and you get sick." Elara sighed.

"I'll risk it for you." Zarkon said.

"Hmph... I won't lie, that was sweet." Elara scoffed.

"I know, but you need to stay in bed or else you won't get any better, you know that." Zarkon said.

"But I don't want to stay in bed, I'll feel like I haven't done anything, I'll feel like a lazy brat." Elara pouted.

"Keep acting like that and I will not help you during your next heat cycle." He threatened.

"Damn it... the tables have turned." Elara huffed.

"Yes now hush up." Zarkon said.

Elara went to say something but thought of the costs of his threat and kept her mouth shut. She let out a sharp sigh and let him cradle her, she'd be lying if she said it was comfortable. Soon enough, she ended up dozing off in his arms.

"Hm... she's adorable when she's threatening me." Zarkon sighed.

"But then again when she does threaten me, she's terrifying but unbelievably attractive... I love it...."