Part 13

Jungkook was sitting in his office with Taehyung on his lap, they were kissing, and you know being a couple. They aren't fully dating but they act like they do. Taehyung asked if they can be official dating but Jungkook refused. Why? That's because so many bad people are after Jungkook so that could put Taehyung in big trouble. Jungkook doesn't want to put Taehyung in trouble but Taehyung thought that Jungkook just doesn't want to date him. It really upset Taehyung but if only Taehyung knew the truth he wouldn't be so upset.

Jungkook knew it upset Taehyung, but he didn't want to worry Taehyung about his problems.

"Jungkook, is there something that you are not telling me" Taehyung said with his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Sorry, but I can't tell you" Jungkook said looking away from Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung held Jungkook's chin and made him look at his eyes.

"You can tell me anything" Jungkook clearly looked sad.

"I just don't want to worry you nor upset you" Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's lips

"Don't worry about me, I am not weak. I may not look strong but that's because you got bigger than me." Taehyung laughed and so did Jungkook.

"Fine, the reason I keep saying no to us dating, it's because there is really, and I mean really bad people are after me. And I don't want to put you in danger." Taehyung smiled as he got a really good plan.

"Then how about you train me to be stronger so I can take down the bad people with you" Taehyung said and Jungkook kissed him out of happiness.

"That a great idea" Jungkook said, and they both started kissing again.

Suddenly there was a nock on the door and Taehyung quickly got off Jungkook's lap and went to his desk, that is placed in Jungkook's office. Once Taehyung was sitting and doing paperwork Jungkook asked the person to come in. Jungkook was surprised to see her again.

"What are you doing here" Jungkook said but the girl father answered instead.

"What do you mean, I am here to arrange the marriage in two days" Jungkook straight away death glared his so said 'future wife'

"I think your missing something, I clearly told Lisa that I won't marry her as I love someone else" Lisa's father looks at me angrily.

"I don't care who you love because you will marry her no matter what" Jungkook stood up and walked up to him.

"I clearly said that the marriage is off. I will not marry her, do you have a problem with that" Jungkook said with anger written all over his face.

"Yes, I have a fucking problem, now because of you my company won't get bigger" Jungkook laughed.

"So, you only care about your stupid company. You should maybe take care of your daughter because I can see that she doesn't want this marriage. Just by looking at her eyes I can tell she loves someone else." Lisa was shocked yet again.

"I don't care, my company is important" Lisa looked really upset and Jungkook could see that very well.

"Old man, I have two things to tell you. One, don't use your own daughter for you company Two, my company will forever be the first best in the world." He looked pissed off.  "Also, if you want to rise in fam then I suggest you do it on your own, that's how did it. I didn't use anyone, I did it all on my own" He grabbed Lisa's hand and walked away.

I turned around and walked back to my office chair, soon I felt Taehyung straddling my lap. Taehyung started moving his hips up and down, that made Jungkook get hard. Jungkook placed his hands-on Taehyung hips and made Taehyung stop moving. Taehyung was confused as to why Jungkook stopped his movement.

"Don't, I don't want you to think I am using you" Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the lips.

"Don't worry, I want this, I want you......Daddy" Jungkook smirked and made Taehyung start moving again.

Jungkook lifted up Taehyung and sat him on the desk, he automatically locked the door with a remote and aggressively kissed Taehyung. Taehyung knew Jungkook was hungry for more, so he started to remove his clothes. Once both were naked, Jungkook pushed his fingers into Taehyung and moved them with full force. Taehyung was a moaning mess at this point.

Jungkook took out his fingers and aligned his hard dick with Taehyung's almost stretched out whole. Jungkook's fingers weren't as big and thick like his dick.

"We haven't done it in a long time, are you ready" Jungkook asked.

"Fuck me hard daddy" And with those words Jungkook smashed his dick inside Taehyung.

Taehyung moaned loudly and Jungkook could tell by the moan that it was filled with pleasure and a bit of pain. So, Jungkook stayed still until Taehyung was ready. After a minute Taehyung aloud Jungkook to move, and Jungkook moved with hard thrusts. Taehyung held Jungkook's shoulder's and moaned. Jungkook threw everything of his office table and laid Taehyung on the table.

Jungkook moved even faster and harder and once he came inside Taehyung, he looked at Taehyung.  They both made eye contact and Taehyung lost it and came all over his stomach. They both cleaned up and got dressed.

"Taehyung come over here" Jungkook said and Taehyung walked right up to him.

"What is it" Taehyung said.

"I-lo- I love you" Taehyung's eyes widen and his smiled grew so much.

"I love you too" Taehyung screamed and hugged Jungkook with all his will.

They both that day went home and couldn't stop thinking about each other. Jungkook was sitting in his room and he kept thinking about what he said in the office. Meanwhile Taehyung was sitting on his bed and moving around like crazy out of happiness. Taehyung was more then happy that Jungkook said the 'I love you' words.

Jungkook was happy he said the 'I love you' because if it wasn't for those words Jungkook would have never asked Taehyung to date him. He loved Taehyung more then anything in this world and he doesn't want to lose the love of his life. He would take a bullet for Taehyung. Jungkook wouldn't know what to do if Taehyung wasn't in his life right now.

Taehyung told himself that night, that he will never ever hurt Jungkook again. He will never do anything like cheating or using him for fun. Taehyung regret what he did in the pat but if he could go back and change what happened then he would do it without any doubt.

Now they love each other, and they will do anything for each other.

But they don't know what is going to happen. Let me just say the Lisa will tell Jungkook sorry but something terrible will happen if Jungkook doesn't start training Taehyung right away.