Part 16

Today is the big day, Taehyung and Jungkook are getting married. They are so happy that at the end of their hard life they both stayed strong. They both went through bad times, but they never gave up on each other.

Taehyung was so happy that words can't explain how happy he is. The both of them were speechless. Jungkook of all people didn't think that Taehyung was the guy that he will marry, but here he is waiting for his beautiful bride.

After hours of parting, they got home and went to bed not saying anything apart from 'I love you'. They were so tired that didn't even get to have sex, which is what you do on the wedding day.

In case you wanted to see what, they wore for the wedding.

They had the best day ever

9 months later

"Come on push" Taehyung push as hard as he can "One last push" Taehyung did was last strong push and waaaa.

Taehyung gave birth to a cute boy named Jungwoo. The nurse gave them to hold the baby, Jungkook and Taehyung smiled at their baby boy.

"You did so well, I love you" Jungkook said while kissing the baby and Taehyung.

"I love you too babe" Taehyung replied with a massive smile.

They never fought, they never cheated, they never told lies, they never did anything that will hurt the other. They lived the life they imagined. They couldn't ask for a better life than this. They had a family, friends, good jobs, big house, money, love and most importantly trust. They trusted each other and because of that their relationship was stronger than ever. 

They never want to lose each other or their family. They had everything. Jungkook was that happiest man alive while Taehyung was the happiest father.

They stayed alive throughout the hard times just to watch there boy grow up. Jungkook being a mafia can be dangerous has people are after him all the time, but he was always 5 steps ahead of everyone. Jungkook could die and leave the two most important people behind. So, because of them he did better at work and better at home as a father and a husband.

Taehyung was always scared because he had a lot of hate from the Jeon company, many Jungkook fans hated that he was married but Jungkook once said to those haters.

"Haters will hate, so let them, lovers will love, so I love Taehyung" Taehyung was happy that Jungkook said that on TV.

There life was never better, they couldn't ask for more.

And just like that they grew old together and watched their strong boy grow up. Once Jungwoo was old enough, he took over the Jeon company. Some more years later he took over the mafia lead.

The two dads lived happily ever after.