caught in a lie

"What the heck..." An Qi smashed the console. "How can you always win?" She rolled her eyes at her friend, Esther.
"You know, since A-Lu is my ex girlfriend, and she is great at games, I got quite a bit of knowledge about sonic." Esther's laugh is absolutely adorable, that's the reason K Lu fell in love with her, but after just about 3 months if being together, they realized they weren't competable.

"I asked you not to mention that." An Qi said with a serious face. Even tho they weren't dating, it's obvious that there was something between those two.

"Hmph, fine..." Esther rolls her eyes, then looks at An Qi's phone. "Y/N texted you." She said joyfully.

"Oh, that's true... We were supposed to meet today... I'm sorry Essy, I'll call you soon." An Qi kissed Esther's nose, then picked up her stuff, and left.

"Where is she..." Y/N looked around, excitedly. She was ready to tell An Qi how she felt towards a certain person,  who just happened to be Lu Keran.

"Ohhh honeyyy, I'm here~" An Qi jumped on Y/N's back joyfully. "Soooo, why did you call me here honey?"

"Let's just sit down and I'll tell you" She sat down on a bench, excitedly playing with her fingers.

"So, wassup?" An Qi said, pushing her hair behind her back, crossing her legs.

"Well, I.... Like someone..." Just as Y/N said those words, something in An Qi's brain FINALLY clicked.

"It's K Lu, isn't it?" She asked, instantly taking her phone out, ready to push the call button connected to Lu Keran's number.

"How... How did you know Qi?" Y/N asked, confused.

"I don't know. How the fuck am I supposed to know? Something just clicked in my tiny baby brain" She laughed, and without hesitation, called K Lu. "Sup babes" She put her friend on speaker.

"Eyo sissy, wassup?" Lu asked cheerfully.

"Someone has something to tell you~" She looked at Y/N "Go ahead, say it Y/N!"

"Y/N? Y/N is here...? Wow... Uhh... Hi Y/N..." Both of the girls could hear that K Lu was blushing, which made An Qi laugh a bit.

"Uhm... I... I like you Lu..." Y/N finally burped it out, which made even An Qi freeze. She didn't expect it to go this smoothly. To be more exact, she expected Y/N to run off.

"You... What?" K Lu was startled, but she was most definitely smiling. "I don't like you, I.... Love you." An Qi couldn't help, but squeek.

"Cute!!!" An Qi was the biggest K Lu x Y/N shipper ever since they first met, aka for 7 years. Both of them were minors at that time, and when K Lu turned 19,she wanted to confess her love for Y/N, but realized, Y/N just barely turned 15... An Qi knew that, but she still tried to get them together...

But, we really got off track, let's see what our love-birds are doing, while An Qi is dying of cuteness.

"Uhh... Lu, are you free tonight?..." Y/N asked shyly.

"Yes yes, I am free." K Lu responded immediately.

"Could you... Take me home?" An Qi almost dropped her phone, she really didn't expect that(a.n:same qi, same).

"Sure Y/N, where are you?" K Lu asked, already getting her keys.

"AT THE CLOSEST PARK BITCH!!! COME ALREADY AND TAKE YOUR GIRL" An Qi yelled into the phone, and cracked up. She is the definition of a crazy gl fan.

"OKAY BIIIIIIITCHHHHH" K Lu yelled, and hung up the phone.

"Are you trying to get me fucked, Qi?" Y/N asked, completely red.

"Exactly. Bye babes" An Qi gave Y/N a smooch on her cheek, and ran off into the night.

"That bitch...." Y/N sighed, and patiently waited for Keran to finally come.

After a few minutes, a white SUV pulled off next to her. She instantly knew who's car it was, therefore, she confidently opened the door of the car to the back seat, but K Lu interrupted her.

"Don't sit there." She said with her deep voice, making Y/N freeze for a second. "Sit beside me." She instructed, and Y/N did as she was told so.

The second Y/N got into the car, K Lu hugged her tightly. Her eyes were teary, she was shaking, and she was really clingy. She was never like this, which made Y/N really worried.

"Lu, what's wrong?" Y/N asked, hugging her back.

"I just... I can't believe you like me..." K Lu buried her face in Y/N's neck, hugging her even more tightly.

"Ssshhh, it's okay, it's okay..." Y/N slightly smiled, then softly pushed K Lu away. "Take me home Lu please" Y/N asked with puppy eyes.

"Okay, okay..." K Lu nodded, and started the car.
The ride went smoothly, they were talking like an old married couple, they laughed a lot, everything seemed like the perfect relationship. Tho, will this become a perfect relationship?

——————
WOOOOO I FINALLY DID ITTTTT, THIS IS FOR seulyong_loves