fantasy

In today's chapter there is gonna be 18+,so get ready...
Anyways, by now, we all know that Y/N and K Lu are gonna make a great couple, but let's not forget about our side couple, and our biggest gl fan, An Qi.

As mentioned in the previous chap....
"Don't break the 4th wall you stupid bitch" An Qi said.
Qi, you are the one breaking the 4th wall... Anyways, let's get back to our actual story, since someone decided to break the 4th wall...

Y/N's head was on Keran's shoulder as she was driving. Y/N didn't know if Keran was drunk or something, because she is normally not clingy at all. She didn't say anything tho, she didn't want to ruin the romantic moment.

She didn't even notice, and they were at her house. It was really late, almost 11 PM, and she didn't want K Lu to drive in the dark, so she asked the following thing from Keran.
"Keke, please stay here... I don't want you to get hurt on the road, it's really late..." Y/N said.
"Alright" K Lu nodded, then got out of the car and opened the car door for Y/N, just like a gentleman would.

Y/N was making tea while Keran was putting her stuff on Y/N's bed. They seriously looked like a married couple on a Friday night. And.... You know what, see for yourself, I am not describing anything that is happening after this... Wha- alright fine, I am getting paid for this anyway, let's get into it.

As soon as Y/N walked into her room, she felt something was out of the ordinary. She couldn't quite point out what it was, something was just not like it always was.

Oh, poor Y/N didn't know what she felt, but she was gonna know just in a few seconds. She looked around, then bend down to take her pajamas out, but then she felt someone hug her from the back. She was startled, but quickly turned around just to face K Lu. Y/N was quick to react, but instead of pushing K Lu away, she wrapped her arms around Keran's neck, and took a step closer to her.

"What do you want, Keke?" Y/N asked while pushing her whole body against the other girl's.

"You" Keran said, and just like that, she pushed Y/N onto the bed. Y/N wasn't startled or scared this time, she was like the most relaxed baby after a good sleep. She wrapped her legs around Lu's waist, waiting for her to do something.

Lucky for Y/N, she didn't have to wait for long. Just after a few seconds K Lu started taking off Y/N's shirt, while Y/N was caressing Keran's butt.
After Y/N was shirtless, and only had a bra on, Keran started kissing her passionately, rubbing her leg into Y/N's private area.
Y/N let out a small moan, as she felt herself getting wet. Keran slowly caressed Y/N's thighs, which were free, since she basically only have a shirt and panties on... I mean... Only a bra and panties on now. Not gonna lie, Keran's eyes could take off anyone's clothes... But, let's get back to what's happening in the bed.

Y/N got really shy because of Keran's touchyness, while Keran was ready to fuck Y/N.

Keran took off Y/N's bra, and immediately licked her nipples, which made Y/N let out a soft moan. Keran didn't hesitate to take the next step, and softly bit Y/N's right nipple. Y/N was trying to move her hips, hinting at the fact that she was way too wet to take any more foreplay. Keran took the signal, and slipped one of her hands into Y/N's underwear, and started rubbing her hand to Y/N's pussy.

Y/N was already sweating, but what Keran did next just made her blood boiling hot.
Keran slowly took her own shirt off, revealing her upper body. She had quite a bit of abs, and because of her body type, she didn't have boobs, but of course that didn't bother Y/N. 

Keran slowly slipped her hand deeper into Y/N's underwear, while taking it off at the same time with her other hand. Y/N was really impatient at this point, and she couldn't wait any longer... She moved her hips again, trying to get Keran's fingers as close to her entrance as possible. Keran quickly took the sign, and ripped Y/N's underwear off. Well, another panties are going to the trash...

Y/N got a bit shy, since she was not used to having someone see her naked, but she quickly got over her embarrassment, and got a rush of excitement.

Hah you really thought you were gonna get smut in this chapter? Nah, only in the next chapter. Love you ❤