𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

May 2020..

"How do I know I won't get hurt again?"

"Porque nena, no soy como él."

"But how do I know?"

Zabdiel sighed at Alena. "A ver primero, that was Christopher. You know he's always making jokes and laughing so you can't expect to win by playing chicken fight in the same team as him."

Alena huffed, "I expect him laughing like crazy, I had fun while it lasted I truly do. I just never thought that he'd threw me backwards in the midst of his fit and I end up hitting my head."

Zabdiel laughed at her, "que día eh?" Alena widened her eyes and threw a shirt at him, he bursted out into a crazier fit of laughter.

They were talking about what happened about 2 months ago. Once Alena and Jose were nearly 95% recovered, they had a pool party after one of their promos for the Press Start Tour. That's when Erick challenged Christopher to a game of chicken, he was with Nadia and somehow Chris pulled Alena for it. Although she wasn't seriously injured and they end up laughing it off, she kept dragging Chris about it for weeks.

But that was then, now they were in quarantine since a pandemic was happening worldwide. It's about 2 months in where they all spent everyday under the same roof and the girls were basically babying all the boys, helping them to keep tabs on their online interview schedules and keeping them entertained from constantly being at home.

"Estás tan loco como él," Alena walked towards her closet to get some change of clothes. She was staring at the pile of clothes until she felt a pair of fans snake up her waist.

"Pero me amas, verdad?" He kissed the skin behind her ear, her breathing came to an unsteady pace as she tried to contain her moans. She wasn't going to let him win. Instead she turned around, interlocked her fingers behind his neck, stood on the tip of her toes and gently whispered in his ear.

"Lo que no sabes es le amo tambien.." Once she said it, Zabdiel widened his eyes in turn and was frozen while she stood normally and turned back to the pile of clothes in her closet. Suddenly she felt her body being lifted up into the air.

"Not funny," Zabdiel had threw Alena across his shoulder and slammed her on the body. Alena laughed in exchange for his reaction. "That is so not funny."

He hovered on top her and kissed her roughly, Alena was take aback at the way he responded but loved it either way. Once he let go, he stared softly yet deeply into her eyes. He pushed a strand of her hair to the back of her hair and took in every inch of her face, from her eyes all the way down to her lips.

"Tú, eres, mía.." He pecked her between each word, "Eres solita pa mi okay.."

Alena looked into his eyes and he actually means it, despite what she said before was a joke and clearly he knew it. But she can help to smile when she heard him say it.

"Ya sé.. And you are mine." She pulled him down and they continued to make out for a good 5 minutes, flipping sides and she's on top.

"Hey we're gonna.. OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Both Alena and Zabdiel were startled when they heard the scream. They turned around and looked at the person in question busy covering her eyes and shutting the lights off in their room.

"Seriously? It's barely afternoon.." Isa continued to say as she refused to look at either of them. Zabdiel and Alena laughed, he laid on the bed and put one of his arm behind his head, smirking while Alena got up to sit on the bed.

"We were not doing anything I swear.." Alena said. Isa uncover her eyes the same time Zabdiel got up and hugged her from behind.

"Oh God whatever my mistake for coming here, bye." She slammed the door shut. Zabdiel and Alena continued to laugh.